Bitcoin crash sparks demand for Gold.
NEWS NOV'17 (public)
Gold sits in a solid secular uptrend...not the slightest doubt about it!
Thursday November 30, 2017 - Markets are all about Bitcoin and Stock Market records
Updated Sections: Indexes expressed in Gold , The Gold Pool,
In spite of the manipulation of gold and gold stocks, over time gold will always reveal the truth...see section for Stock Market Indexes expressed in Gold. And the truth is that the massively inflated US stock market is under performing in real terms in spite of making new highs. Since December 2015, the Dow is down 19% in real terms, which of course is against gold. This puts the Dow/Gold ratio at 13.6. The Dow is in a long-term down trend against gold since 1999 — down 70% in the last 17 years. But it won’t end there, this ratio will at least reach the 1980 low of 1/1, but probably overshoot to at least 0.5/1. Will this mean gold at $10,000 and the Dow at 5,000, or will it reach the hyper-inflationary level of 40,000 Dow, which would make gold at least $80,000?
And against Gold, the Dow has lost half of it's value over the last 17 years. We are likely to see this index reach the 2011 level at least. This means that over the next years the Dow will loose again half of it's value against Gold and come down another 95% vs the HUI gold index.
Technically speaking our Point & Figures Charts show a SOLID BEAR TREND with a HALF WAY CORRECTION. The half way correction traditionally signals that - over time- price will build a second downleg equal in size with the 1st one.
- Good news for Gold & Silver Miners....but I doubt that some day we shall get the cigar. SOUTH Africa’s High Court has postponed a hearing into the Mining Charter which had been set for December 13 and 14 deciding instead that the scale and complexity of the matter required a three day inquiry.
- Records for the SP500 and the Dow and a boring market for Gold & Silver.
- Gold & Silver keep trending SIDEWARD.
- Gold Slammed On Massive Volume To Key Technical Support of $ xxxx On GDP Beat. The better-than-expected second revision for Q3 GDP prompted algos to instantly dump yen and precious metals. Bottom line is that these MASSIVE SELL ORDERS have less and less impact on the price of Gold. Remembers me of the 1960's when the actions of the Gold Pool started to fail...click here.
Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Wednesday November 29, 2017 - Russia to launch 'independent internet' for BRICS nations
The Russian Security Council has asked the country's government to develop an independent internet infrastructure for BRICS nations, which would continue to work in the event of global internet malfunctions. The initiative was discussed at the October meeting of the Security Council, which is Russia’s top consultative body on national security. President Vladimir Putin personally set a deadline of August 1, 2018 for the completion of the task, the RBC news agency reported.
While discussing the issue, members of the council noted that “the increased capabilities of western nations to conduct offensive operations in the informational space as well as the increased readiness to exercise these capabilities pose a serious threat to Russia’s security.”
They decided that the problem should be addressed by creating a separate backup system of Domain Name Servers (DNS), which would not be subject to control by international organizations. This system would be used by countries of the BRICS bloc – Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
Minimum wage is just like a minimum guaranteed monthly income a dangerous and brainless political instrument to buy votes...and kill the economy.
- When it looks like a bubble, smells like a bubble and behaves like a bubble...it must be a BITCOIN bubble. Impossible to tell when and where the MANIA will stop and the Bubble burst....as usual the players will wake up when it's too late..
“I can calculate the movement of stars, but not the madness of men.” Isaac Newton
Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Tuesday November 28, 2017 - Now is the time to plan for the risks of confiscation and punitive taxation
Now is the time to plan for the risks of confiscation and punitive taxation. Soon it will be too late. Global wealth will be totally decimated in the next years. It doesn’t matter if you are very rich or “just own a house”. Most assets come down in value by 75-95% in the next years as the debt and asset bubbles implode.
What very few people realize, is the confiscation of wealth that will take place during the coming years. As tax revenues decline rapidly, governments will desperately look for new ways of increasing the state’s income. At the same time they are inflating away their DEBT by printing money and keeping Nominal Interest rates low and REAL INTEREST RATES NEGATIVE.
The obvious target will as usual be the wealthy middle class. At that stage, the middle and upper class might already have lost half of their fortune or more, but socialist governments looking for revenue will ensure that most of their remaining wealth also disappear.
Just like happened in history “Wealth taxes” will be confiscatory and reach levels of 75% at least and possibly up to 90%. This will not only be popular with ordinary people, who at that point will be poor and suffering. It will also be what the desperate masses will demand, whether it is done peacefully or with violence. Few people remember that after WW II rich french families (Citroen, Peugeot,...) were taxed so hard that overnight even these families became POOR.
If you have money, you are GAME. Like already is the case is may European countries today, anything representing wealth will be despised by the Herd: big houses, flashing cars, jewelry, clothes and other luxury assets. When this starts to happen it will be best is to live in a place where you are surrounded by like minded or in a country which is less exposed..like Panama.
Especially banks, (even in Switzerland) will be hazardous. The financial system is already bankrupt, regardless of what central bank chiefs say. Therefore and because all modern banks are interconnected in one way or another it won't matter whether you are keeping your deposits with bank “A” of bank “B”.
Holding physical gold outside the banking system and in the right jurisdiction is the best insurance agains these risks. But as explained above, tax planning is just as important as holding the right investment.
UP to 48,000 jobs would be lost in South Africa’s gold and platinum sector were the country’s power utility, Eskom, granted a 19.9% increase in the annual tariff, said the Chamber of Mines in a statement today. [mining is very energy dependent]
Important Technicals: na
Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Monday, November 27, 2017 - Expensive Oil (energy) is a catalyst for the Inflation (high interest rates also are)
Updated Sections: Long Term Commodity charts , Commodities expressed in Gold , Inflation Index , Bonds USA , Treasuries in Europe , Corporate Bonds, Aussie-Gold & Aussie/$/€ ,
A great speculative third phase lies ahead for this bull market. The coming third phase will see the stock market climb far higher than even the bulls think possible. The question is: is it too late to enter the stock market? In the third phase of a bull market, usually more money is made than in the first two phases combined....on condition you are not GREEDY and get out in time. My advice is that you continue to hold on to LIMITED (see investment pyramid) existing positions and go for an initial position in DIA or SPY on any weakness.
|Human hysteria and greed will be the leverage that will drive up the stock market in the coming third speculative third phase.|
- xxxx industry expects supply deficit in 2018. The World xxxx Investment Council predicts a deficit of 275 koz of the precious metal for 2018 caused by an increase in jewelery and industrial demand. Overall supply is going to drop by 1% next year the report states. When it comes to next year’s overall demand, the WPIC says it is going to grow by 2% when compared to 2017. In particular, xxxx demand will rise by 3%, which would represent its first spike since 2014. Behind this recovery is the double-digit growth in the rapidly expanding Indian market.
- There is no way for Commodities, Gold & Silver to go BUT up!
- Higher ENERGY prices (Oil, Natural Gas,...) ALWAYS exponentially impact Inflation.
- The US-Dollar is exacly walking the path we forecasted!...and a weaker US-Dollar will dramatically impact Inflation in the USA where everything is "Made in China".
|see Subscriber's section|
|a buy at present level||a buy at present level|
Goldonomic will return Monday, Nov. 27, after the holiday! We wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving, and please know we are very thankful for each and every one of you!
Updated Sections: $-Gold, Silver, US-Dollar , €-Gold & €/$ , Crude Oil price , Coal-Solar & Rare elements (TIP), Agriculturals , Copper-Platinum (TIP) & Non-Ferro's
Wednesday November 22, 2017 - "Socialism always promises heaven and gives hell..."
We have discovered a safer location than St-Vincent and Panama...We discovered a loophole in the FATCA (USA) and CRS (Europe) tax-report-legislation and you should fully take advantage of it. Certain offshore banks known as International Financial Entities (IFF), which were created by a state law in 2012 offer huge advantages to non-U.S. Account holders.
It lets non-U.S. account holders put money in the country anonymously and potentially avoid taxes at home even as they benefit from the stability and safety of the U.S. That’s become increasingly attractive because of the new global financial-disclosure system taking effect last September.
Under the Common Reporting Standard, more than 100 countries have agreed to automatically provide to one another annual reports about accounts belonging to people subject to taxes in each member nation. Previously, they mainly shared information on request, making it harder to identify suspect accounts. Much like the U.S.’s FATCA , which requires foreign banks to report on Americans with accounts, the EU's CRS initiative is meant to combat the use of offshore bank accounts to evade taxes.
The IFEs aren’t subject to the CRS reporting process because the U.S. hasn’t signed on to it, opting to stick with its 113 separate bilateral agreements. But the IFEs don’t have to comply with these because this state, like all U.S. territories, is excluded from those deals. Hence the state provides substantial confidentiality protection for foreign individual investors.
IFEs don’t collect information about non-U.S. individuals with accounts if their assets are held through offshore companies or trusts. As long as these don’t have U.S. shareholders or U.S. income, the identity of the ultimate owner doesn’t have to be routinely reported to the IRS.
To take advantage of the loophole, a non-U.S. client for example sets up a shell company or a trust to hold assets. That entity then deposits funds with an IFE. “Once set up, it’s a huge way for people to avoid CRS and FATCA reporting.”
- Venezuela expected to lose 250,000 bpd this year. Data from OPEC suggests Venezuela could continue to see its oil production erode, with losses expected at 250,000 bpd in 2017. The losses could accelerate next year, jumping to 300,000 bpd. Some think it could be even worse. An OPEC source told Reuters that Saudi Arabia would not increase production in order to compensate for falling Venezuelan output. Still, Reuters points out that rising heavy oil production from Iraq, Canada and Brazil are offsetting the losses.
- xxxx (xxx) said that it would only invest in projects that can be profitable at an oil price below $50 per barrel. CEO said that most of the company’s new investment will be directed into U.S. shale.
- xxx (xx) has agreed to sell three oil fields in the North Sea for nearly $400 million. At the same time, the co. is expected to raise production in the North Sea to 200,000 boe/d by 2020.
- xxx xxx xxx (xxx) and Suncor Energy (SU) have said that synthetic crude production could temporarily dip because of problems at their plants.
Important Technicals: see Subscriber's section
Tuesday November 21, 2017 - The Grand Illusion, is a $2 Quadrillion Nightmare & Phony Bank Stress Tests.
|Clint Eastwood's infamous character Dirty Harry once remarked that a man needs to know his limitations. We think we know at least some of ours: we can't time markets...I think nobody can.|
The Grand Illusion, is a $2 Quadrillion Nightmare & Phony Bank Stress Tests. Those who swear to European Banks are either retarded or of of their minds...in case an accident occurs. The PARTY-Comrades will decide how much money you need to survive....
The financial system was bankrupt in 2006 but governments and central banks around the world managed to patch it up by injecting $25 trillion, and by allowing banks to value all toxic assets at maturity instead of at market. Here we are 10 years later and the financial system is now in a much worse state than it was in 2006. Global debt has grown exponentially since then by 65%, from $140 trillion to $230 trillion. And this figure doesn't even include unfunded liabilities and derivatives of another $2 quadrillion or so. We are looking at total debt of over 30 times global GDP. With 5% of GDP savings it would take over 600 years to get rid of all debt.
|The world is bankrupt and will never repay its debts. Nor will the debt be serviced at any rate of interest above zero.|
The world is bankrupt and will never repay its debts. Nor will the debt be serviced at any rate of interest above zero. Global banks have just had illusory stress tests. Countries like Portugal and Greece were naturally excluded as their banks are bankrupt. The top performing banks were the Swedish ones, with Swedbank and Nordea shining. This is particularly strange since only a couple of weeks ago, the regulator in Sweden had expressed concern that Nordea was severely undercapitalized to the extent of SEK 50-80 billion.
- We found a loophole in the FATCA and CRS tax-report-legislation.
- xxxxx (xxx) Keystone pipeline spilled 210,000 gallons of oil in South Dakota on Thursday. The older Keystone pipeline, which runs from Alberta to the Gulf Coast, was shut down after the leak. Critics of the Keystone XL project seized on the news, citing the leak as exactly the type of threat that comes with the proposed pipeline.
- xxxx announces 6,900 job cuts. The company is reducing its workforce by about 2 % wordwide, the result of large investments in natural gas turbines that have not panned out because of the unfolding transition to renewable energy. Both xxxxx and its American rival, xxxx xxxxx (xx), have reported disappointing bookings for its gas turbines.
- The Gold & Silver spike was once more killed as we have unfortunately no 'follow through'. More patience will be needed.
- xxxxx xxxx (xxx) remains a buy and had higher targets.
- The backwardation is much deeper in Silver, so it has greater upside potential when the breakout occurs.
- The Stock Markets are dancing on the rim of a Vulcano!
Monday November 20, 2017 - Bitcoin is History - The US-Dollar will collapse & Gold & Silver shine
Updated Sections: short candles for $-Gold, Silver, €-Gold, Aussie-Gold, Swiss-Gold, £-Gold , ¥-Gold ,
Bitcoin is History...Gold & Silver are the past, the present and the future.
Gold will explode and the US-Dollar whiped out.
- The next Tsunami will probably originate out of the financial Instruments fabricated by the financial institutions over the past decennial: DERIVATIVES (ETF's, Futures, Index-Funds, ....) but also Bonds/Treasuries. It is mathematically 200% sure this is to happen....we only can't tell WHEN it will.
- Bank Of England Warns Weekly Fund Redemptions Of 1.3% Would Break Corporate Bond Market. The Bank of England has done eye-opening research into the resilience of corporate bond markets. The research is titled “Simulating stress across the financial system: the resilience of corporate bond markets and the role of investment funds”.
- The starting point of the analysis is to revisit the Global Financial Crisis (GFC) which saw $300 billion of related to subprime mortgages amplified to well over $2.5 trillion of write-downs across the global financial system as a whole. One of the problems was that the system was structured in a way that did not absorb economic shocks, but amplified them. As the crisis unfolded, fears about credit worthiness of banks led to the collapse of interbank lending. Weaker banks had their funding withdrawn, which led to a downward spiral of asset sales and the strangling of credit in the broader economy.
- xxxx Up Most In 3 Months, Spikes Above Key Technical Level. The xxxxx just broke above its 50-day moving average, after bouncing off its 200-day last Tuesday. xxxx is gaining as the dollar index slumps to near 1-month lows...The xxxxx has broke below 112.00.
Friday November 17, 2017 - Bubbles everywhere...except for Gold & Silver.
Leonardo da Vinci’s Christ painting ‘Savior of the World’ sells for record $450 million at New York auction. Abnormal happening and abnormal price. This is what professionals call a BUY CLIMAX: buyers are so deeply convinced FIAT PRICE will continue to rise that they are prepared to pay any price for Art, Diamonds, Real Estate, Bonds, Stocks, Bitcoin (Crypto-currencies),... During a BUY-CLIMAX it is very difficult to forecast what the final price will be and WHEN the market (sentiment) will pivot downward. The rule is that once the price starts to fall, volume drops and investors are caught in a Bear Trap.
Long Term Cycles have a distinct SIMILAR PATTERN. ..whether we look at Gold, Bitcoin, the SP500,...
|1960-1980 Gold Cycle||Bitcoin Cycle|
|SP500 Cycles||Art Cycle|
UK Debt Crisis Is Here - Consumer Spending, Employment and Sterling Fall While Inflation Takes Off. This is the logic and expected consequence of the 20 % drop of the Pound Sterling following the Brexit Referendum. Britons 'face expensive Christmas dinner' as food price inflation soars. Prices were up by 4.2% last month on 12 months earlier, the highest level in four years. Meanwhile the FOOTSIE makes new highs every week but the underlying economic data is not reflecting the "irrational exuberance" being seen in global stock markets.
Professionals call it another BUBBLE. In response gold owners are hanging onto the one solution they do know has worked time and time again - physical, allocated and segregated gold.
Note: the UK is the 2nd largest sponsor of the EU....[click to enlarge]
- see subscriber's section
Thursday November 16, 2017 - Venezuela is the one country that presents the most risk to the oil market (not the Middle-East)
Updated Sections: Bank & Financial shares ,
This is what happens when a country like Venezuela goes bankrupt....
Venezuela's electric utility in default. Venezuela's state electricity company, Corpoelec, missed a $28 million payment on Friday, a default that comes just as the government tried to negotiate for a much larger series of debt payments with creditors. Venezuela, PDVSA, and other state enterprises, have missed a combined $350 million in debt payments over the past month. But the 30-day grace period on many of those payments will expire this week, meaning that the amount of debt that Venezuela will default on is set to rapidly escalate. S&P said on Monday that the country is technically in default. President Maduro is trying to negotiate with creditors over $63 billion worth of debt...but it is too late and too little. Venezuelans who kept BELIEVING, kept their ASSETS in Venezuela and kept their ass in Venezuela are missing more than Toilet Paper to wipe their ass...
BP CEO Bob Dudley said that Venezuela is the one country that presents the most risk to the oil market. "I think most people would say the Gulf region, I actually say Venezuela," Dudley said at an industry conference. "I think Venezuela is just defying economic gravity and I think that's a real wild card," he added.
As we have seen from the EU's response to Brexit and Catalonia, officials could not give two hoots about the grievances of its citizens. So when it comes to banking there is little point in expressing disgust in the same way.
Those who swear to European Banks are either retarded or of of their minds...in case an accident occurs. The PARTY-Comrades will decide how much money you need to....To translate the legalese jargon of the ECB bureaucrats this could mean that the current €100,000 deposit level currently protected in the event of a bail-in may soon be no more.
But worry not fellow savers as the ECB is fully aware of the uproar this may cause so they have been kind enough to propose that:
- "...during a transitional period, depositors should have access to an appropriate amount of their covered deposits to cover the cost of living within five working days of a request."
- So that's a relief, you'll only need to wait five days for some 'competent authority' to deem what is an 'appropriate amount' of your own money for you to have access to in order eat, pay bills and get to work.
Ultimately bail-ins are so central banks can keep their merry game of easy money and irresponsibility going. They have been sanctioned because rather than fix and learn from the mess of the bailouts nearly a decade ago, they have just decided to find an even bigger band-aid to patch up the system.
This is WHY it is so important to store PHYSICAL GOLD in a NON-BANK-VAULT in a TAX-FREE-ZONE (where Lloyd's even can insure it against Political risk). Countries like China, India, Russia and Turkey are fully aware of the risks and try to buy a MAXIMUM of Gold at these IDIOT-CHEAP-PRICE LEVELS. [WE KNOW HOW and WHERE...contact us for more]
|Gamblers buy AIR, computer digits or BITCOIN...||Realists buy physical gold and store it in their PRIVATE vault out of political reach.|
Important Fundamentals : see Subscriber's section
Important Technicals: see Subscriber's section
Wednesday November 15, 2017 - It is impossible to print it's way out DEBT!
Updated Sections: Oil Shares, Natural Gas Shares, Bank shares ,
When watching the video, please dismiss the INCORRECT definition of inflation: inflation is a more than proportional rise of the money supply...!!! NOTHING ELSE...such action does however eventually ends with Higher Prices...
It is the law of NATURE that something which has been surpressed for years at some time comes back with a VENGEANCE. This especially applies to Gold and Silver.
Venezuela tried it, Zimbabwe tried it, Germany tried it, the USSR tried it, ....: they cheat, lie, manipulate, murder, steal...but don't give a FUCK about the Citizens!
The money of the others has been spend: Venezuela did default on its debt. There is doubt about it....only the Mainstream Media and Politicians questions..what else would you expect!? The WSJ reports that holders of Venezuelan-bond default insurance are trying to collect, arguing that Venezuela has, in fact, missed credit payments that do not have a grace period. Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro promised to meet a $1.1 billion payment for PDVSA due on November 2, but there are disputes over whether or not that payment was actually made. In total, Venezuela has about $142 billion in outstanding debt, but well under $10 billion in cash reserves.
- Oil shares are running into resistance.
- Natural Gas is still in a process of breaking out.
- Technically US-BANK shares point towards higher Interest rates in the near future.
Tuesday November 14, 2017 - When DEBT is growing exponentially - like is happening at this time - the days of the system are numbered!
Updated Sections: Recession Proof Shares, Bio-Pharma ,
Venezuela is another country where the SOCIALISTS have spend all the money of the others...Few people understand the POWER of an Exponential rising chart. Video clips below explain what happens once DEBT gets too big and Interest Rates rise. This is when HELL breaks loose and NOBODY and not even GOD will be able to stop it.
Debt crisis of the USA explained in a simple way...
Japan's Debt problem.
Tomorrow: Why it is impossible to PRINT money to get rid of the Debt....
|The only other times in our history when stock prices have been this high relative to earnings, a horrifying stock market crash has always followed. Will things be different for us this time? We shall see, but without a doubt this is what a pre-crash market looks like.|
- Last week ended with the Dow Jones closing down on Thursday and Friday. Still the week closed with the Dow Jones only 0.60% below its last all-time high made on Wednesday. Seventeen months have passed since June 2016, when the Dow Jones last found itself correcting more than 5% from an all-time high. There is something fundamentally wrong about how this market refuses to make normal, periodic corrections.
- xxxx (xxx) continues to experience "safety problems" at one mine. At this time, best is to hold the shares and hope for the best...
- xxx-xxxx stocks may well be part of the leaders when we get the expected correction.
- Most of our Recession Proof shares are OVERBOUGHT. Some have reached their Long Term target and are now showing a DISTRIBUTION pattern.
- Other Recession Proof Share charts show a distinct BUY CLIMAX . Such is always the precursor of a correction/trend reversal.
- xxx xxxx (xxx) is a STRONG BUY (see Oil shares)...use the coming correction to BUY/ACCUMULATE...$32-$33 would be a good level.
Monday November 13, 2017 - Uranium wakes up!? - never forget it was the Clinton's who sold out the bulk of US-Uranium-stocks to Russia!
Updated Sections: Investment Pyramid , Uranium shares , Gold & Silver Majors , Juniors (partly),
The reality is that physical gold demand is migrating away from paper gold in all forms, into physical gold vaults outside of the reach of Western central planners.
The end is near!? During the 1960's we had the Gold Pool....today the Plunge Protection Team. The Gold Pool failed and the losses incurred by the Banks ran into the Billions. Last Friday after 11:10 a.m. on the Comex in New York almost 40,000 contracts, each representing 100 ounces of the metal ( 4 million ounces of gold in total - $ 4.2 billion) , traded in a span of 10 minutes. That triggered a selloff, sending prices down as much as 1.1 percent. The power of central banks has waned so much that they need to be seen to scare investors more...so the rigging is done openly.... Paper gold is the very fuel that enables this charade to continue, and the less capital that gambles in that casino, and ultimately moves that capital into physical gold, the less powerful the Plunge Protection Team run cartel becomes.
What most people fail to understand, is that in Inflationary Recessions MOST people get POORER!...even Bankers, Politicians and Rulers.
TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS:
There is a shortage of Uranium and yet the Clinton's managed to sell the bulk of the American Uranium reserves to Russia...!? This not only shows how little respect the Clinton's have for the American people, it also shows they don't know nothing about Energy and Uranium. As a matter of fact most politicians don't have a clue. They are illiterrate Energy people and know as much about Energy and Uranium as they know about winning VOTES. Last but not least, I need to salute the GREEN's , GREENPEACE & Co. who are living on another planet. Having said this, the day the WORLD gets rid of Fiat Money created out of thin air and fractional reserve banking disappears, Uranium will be THE ONLY source of Energy left to Human kind.
We have a SHORTAGE of Uranium and prices are so low Cameco decides to reduce production...!?
|click to enlarge|
There is a shortage of Uranium and prices are so low Cameco decides to reduce production!...try to explain this to a normal human being. A world upside down it is. No logic, pure emotion, pure HERD behavior...
- The decision made by xxxxxx to reduce production will mean a change in uranium. The market seems to be in full agreement! The uranium mines that Goldonomic follow had a true price explosion. xxxxx has been performing well en will continue to do. DON'T SELL xxxxxx because you want to take a profit. A good investor doesn't sell his winning horses!
- xxxxxx generates 68% of its revenue from iron-ore and aluminium. Diamonds and minerals, copper and energy make up the balance of its operations in that order. Despite enthusiasm about lithium SQM generate about 26.5% of its revenue from the metal, with plant nutrition (32.2%) and potassium (20.8%) also representing major businesses for the company.
- Exhaustion climax, GAP and Low Risk BUY level for xxxxx shares = NOW!
Friday November 10, 2017 - Everything is BUBBLE: a World of pure imagination it has become.
Updated Sections: World Stock Market Indexes, Indexes expressed in Gold , Long Term Indexes ,
Everything BUBBLE: a World of pure imagination it has become.
- Stay away of Crypto-currencies! $300m In Cryptocurrency’ Accidentally Lost Forever Due To Bug - November 8, 2017
More than $300m of cryptocurrency has been lost after a series of bugs in a popular digital wallet service led one curious developer to accidentally take control of and then lock up the funds, according to reports. Unlike most cryptocurrency hacks, however, the money wasn’t deliberately taken: it was effectively destroyed by accident. The lost money was in the form of Ether, the tradable currency that fuels the Ethereum distributed app platform, and was kept in digital multi-signature wallets built by a developer called Parity. These wallets require more than one user to enter their key before funds can be transferred.
- Most of our Indexes expressed in Real Money or Gold are running into resistance. If - over the coming days and weeks - we don't see STRONGER Gold and/or WEAKER Stock markets, the charts will break out and signal "the END of Gold". Note the special chart pattern for South-Africa and India (2 countries with capital controls).
- Technically speaking the Gold & Silver sector is EXTREMELY oversold and the Stock Markets EXTREMELY overbought. Hence the odds that Stock Markets continue to geyser and the Gold & Silver sector continues to suck are extremely small.
- The energy sector (Oil & Gas) sits somewhere in between and the Uranium sector continues to bottom out.
- If you decide to SELL certain stocks, best is to keep to liquidities until there is a interesting investment opportunity.
Thursday November 9, 2017 - The Mainstream Media Is Talking About A Coming Middle East War That Could Involve Saudi Arabia, Iran, The U.S. And Israel.
Updated Sections: Rand-Gold & R/$/€ , Kro-Gold & Kro/$/€ , Yuan-Gold & Yuan/$ , Rupee-Gold & Rupee/$ ,
|We have De-activated our CONTACT form as well as the emailing ability of the Goldonomic sites. Therefore we advice our readers to check the site on a daily basis until our new mailing system has been implemented...We apologize for the inconvenience.|
There is more happening in the World than Catalonia trying to become independent. The Mainstream Media Is not really Talking About A Coming Middle East War That Could Involve Saudi Arabia, Iran, The U.S. And Israel.
People better start waking up and paying attention to what is happening in the Middle East, because the situation is becoming quite serious. If things go badly, we could be facing a major regional war which would involve not only Saudi Arabia and Iran, but also potentially the United States and Israel.
Thank to the Syria War Kurd's now have an army and arms. Kurd's don't intend to give up their battle until after they have their (oil rich) country back. For other countries the war is an excuse to make oil more expensive...and the NEW OIL BENCHMARK can be implemented.
Last but not least, the happenings in Catalonia could infect all of Europe and if one adds the Muslim problem the Old Continent is becoming prone to a real CIVIL WAR.
Financial Regulations and compliance have become a MONSTER. It has become A PAIN IN THE A.. to open a bank account, any brokerage account,...FATCA and other similar regulations and the way the Compliance Officers handle their business makes me and the World throw over...These sick regulations are killing what is left of the economy.
Although the World is sliding into Financial, Economic and Political problems, Stock Markets keep rising, Consumer confidence is at historic high levels and Gold & Silver have fallen asleep. A dangerous and explosive situation it is...NEVER forget that in case of a War, Stock Markets are closed down until Peace returns.
- Russia agrees to restructure Venezuela's $3bn debt...and xxxxxxx receives higher leverage on Oil & Gas in Venezuela.
- xxxx xxxxx kicked off its 2018 financial year in promising fashion reporting higher gold production at most of its underground mines in the first quarter although on a year-on-year basis, the company was not assisted by the rand gold price which was lower.
- xxxx (xxx) is a BUY at present level. see subscriber's section for more
Wednesday November 8, 2017 - The Pitcher goes to water until she breaks...
Real GDP down 8% since 2006...and yet the stock markets continue to soar. This is how bubbles are manufactured. Because the power of each additional printed unit of Fiat Currency keeps coming down and the marginal power of each unit has become NEGATIVE, more and more printed money is needed to grow GDP. The Western World is now running on empty. No wonder that stocks have gone up 33X since 1969. All this manufactured money has not benefitted the real economy...and spilled into the financial markets (and in crypto-currencies). This is what Von Mises calls: MISALLOCATION OF FUNDS.
- The capitalization of Amazon is now bigger than the GNP of The Netherlands. The stock sells at 280 times earnings. Almost a bubble as big as the Bitcoin bubble.
- For weeks now we have been warning our readers of the potential for a volatile and possibly viscous retracement in the US major stocks. We just can't forecast WHEN it is to happen...but it is better to be 12 months early than 1 second late.
- xxxx. xxxxx $59 → buy : breaking out of a bullish flag (recession proof shares)
Tuesday November 7, 2017 - we have Fiat currencies and even worse, we have cryto-currencies
Updated Sections: Aussie-Gold & Aussie/$/€ , Swiss-Gold & Swiss/$/€ , Can$-Gold & Can$/€/$ , ¥-Gold & ¥/€/$ , £-Gold & £/€/$ ,
Bitcoin is definitely living it's BUYING CLIMAX = last exponential bull run. The crypto-currency mania will be remembered in history as the Great Tulip Mania of the 21st century.
Why many are giving up on gold and silver and are even switching to Bitcoin...Knowing that Silver to go on steroids once the price breaks $2?1...and how the Gold & Silver history may end in an overnight spike ...and surprise.
- Dow Jones Industrials to loose at least another 97% against Gold. See our section of World Stock Market Indexes for more.
- If you don't have Gold and/or Silver and don't buy any at these levels, you are out of your mind.
Monday November 6, 2017 - Powell will proceed in exactly the same way Yellen did...expect more of the same over the next weeks and months.
Updated Sections: $-Gold , US-Dollar , €-Gold & €/$ ,
The big problem is BIG GOVERNMENT... to make the economy bigger, we must make Government smaller. We also need to abolish the over-dose of legislation put into place by Bush Sr. , Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama...
We have Bitcoin, Crypto-currencies, Fiat Money created out of thin air but also ETF's. All instruments to become guaranteed POOR once the pin hits the Bubble. There is a lot of interest these days in what many people call "passive investing". Hundreds of billions of dollars are flowing into ETFs that are designed to track the movements of certain markets like stocks, bonds, commodities, etc.
- Powell is replacing Yellen as chairman of the FED. Powell has no degree in Economics. We don't expect Powell to be a game changer...Trump is not prepared to take a chance on a Wild Card. He will do whatever Trump wants to get him re-elected. Powell is gonna keep the market up, even if this means more QE, lower and negative interest rates,....This is BUSINESS as USUAL. Powell will do no more than to perpetuate John Law's theory...and once again history will repeat itself...even under Trump. Let's see if Powell also buys Corporate Bonds as Draghi (ECB) does...and by doing so drives the yield of Junk bonds to the same level of US-treasury bonds.
- At a time where we celebrate the 300 year anniversary of "The Mississippi Bubble" , Bitcoin (the King of the crypto-currencies) shows an "exponential BUY Climax". No clue when it will start to crash...but the day it does, better make sure you are not having any.
- xxxxxxx (NYSE: xxxxx) reported earnings of $3.7 billion in the third quarter, up more than double from the $1.4 billion a year earlier.
- AFTER pushing up its annual dividend 50% to $1 a share for the year to end-December 2016 xxxxx xxxxxx could be in a position to double its payout for 2017 depending on the outlook for the last quarter of its current financial year.
- Nov 4 was a Beaver full moon....and may have an influence on Gold & Silver....see charts below.
- The markets are accelerating and becoming overbought: TIME for a correction...
|see subscriber's section|
- Energy & Oil shares are lagging on the Oil Price.
Thursday November 2, 2017 - Good financial advice doesn't come for free...as a matter of fact, it is very expensive.
Updated Sections: Crude Oil price,
The edge of the cliff...bubbles everywhere...except for some sectors.
The bond market has pretty much priced in the potential for the Bank of England to raise rates this week, with 3-month yields rising from a low in July of 0.12% to 0.41% today. Perhaps the biggest question is not so much whether they will raise rates but rather will they manage to sustain the hike and whether they will raise again?
There is all risk and no reward in stocks. Buying the stock market today is taking an enormous risk for a potential ZERO reward. Today the medium price to book value is pure imagination...just like crypto-currencies are pure imagination. People are paying over $ 6,000 for one Bitcoin or a digital algo. Even worse than the Tulip mania where people were paying fortunes for a tulip bulb (at least they could eat it).
|Next time over, when markets panic (we expect it some time in 2018) – there will be only one cheap investment vehicle left and it will be the Gold & Silver sector. In the mean time, Stock & Bond markets will continue to top out....|
On HOW you can lead the world by the nose: once politicians have no arrows left, don't know how ro solve a problem, the start TALKING and keep talking. This is exactly what is happening today with the FED, Key Interest Rate level and Yellen.
- Oil jumped to $60 per barrel on Friday, and held those gains on Monday, an early sign that the oil market could be entering a new phase. Brent topped $60 per barrel for the first time in nearly two and a half years. The strong assurances from OPEC and Russian officials has the market assuming that the upcoming OPEC meeting in November will result in an extension of the production cuts, perhaps through the end of 2018. With that extension in hand, the oil bears are in retreat.
- The US-Dollar seems to be frozen and it could well remain so until yearend. If so, the financial markets will stay boring flat until end of 2017. And this may well also apply to the Gold & Silver sector. Note that the Dollar seldom changes course unless during SUMMER time and/or the Holiday (December-January) period.
- Next time over, when markets panic (we expect it some time in 2018) as some bubble burst – there will be only one cheap investment vehicle left and it will be the Gold & Silver sector. In the mean time, Stock & Bond markets will continue to top out....
Wednesday November 1st, 2017 - Flat and boring markets we have...except for a new record for Bitcoin.
Updated Sections: Corporate Bonds,
Francis D. Schutte forecasted the current present problems in the world economy (during the 1980's) over 37 years ago. He already advised investors to put a sensitive amount of their savings into Gold in the 1970-80's.
In 2002/4 when gold was $250-$300 per ounce, he recommended to its investors to put 50% of their investment assets into physical gold. Later on – as the situation got worse in 2008-09 he advised to store it outside the banking system.
Francis D. Schutte started his working life in Brussels as a banker and thereafter spent several years operating for a stockbrokers and as a stockbroker and a renowned Institutional Financial Analysis Institution. (yes, in those years we already discussed Fiat Money, Nuke, Wind and Solar,...and more)
Since the 1990's Francis has been actively involved with worldwide financial investment activities including Asset allocation consultancy for private family funds. He has been doing this while living on four continents: Europe, Africa, North & Central-America. This – and modern times - led to the creation of GOLDONOMIC an web-service asset management site based on wealth preservation principles.
Goldonomic facilitates the buying, shipping and storage of physical gold and silver for private investors, companies, trusts and pension funds; opening accounts with financial institutions worldwide; assist private investors in obtaining a second permanent residency and passport (100% success rate); guides investors through the labyrinth of trusts, foundations & corporations.
Goldonomic provides you with the proper tools, and the knowledge of how to use them:
- Foreign Banking
- Residency & Second citizenship
- Gold & Silver acquisition, shipping and out-of-government & bank storage (the Rolls Royce of bullion non-bank-storage
- Asset protection & Wealth Management
- Tax mitigation
- Offshore Brokerage
- International Investing
Important Fundamentals: see subscriber's section
Important Technicals: see subscriber's section