RT @ErikGeenen: Als er in Nederland mensen twijfelen omdat Duitsland zich zo koest houdt... Het antwoord? Deutsche Bank!!!! 48.000 miljard…
HELICOPTER MONEY IS HERE!
Monday/Tuesday, March 30/31, 2020 - The Big Hyper-inflationary depression of the 21st century has arrived!!!
Updated Sections: Oil shares, £-Gold & £/€/$, Kr-Gold & Kr/$/€, Aussie-Gold & Aussie/$/€,
¥-Gold & Zar-Gold (PF only), World Stock Market Indexes (PF-only - remarkable BUY levels) ,
Wall Street stocks jump despite record US jobless claims...or how close were we for calling the bottom!? Remember at all times that even in Zimbabwe, Argentina, Venezuela,....we did NOT see Stocks crash. As soon as Central Banks print exponential quantities of Fiat Money and use part of this money to BUY SEcurities, markets will start to go up, resume their uptrend and climb to unseen records "when expressed in Fiat Money".
"It's all about communicating financial vessels!"
As long as MONEY/Debt is created everywhere and Central Banks buy stocks and bonds, the markets will remain in a Secular Bull Market.
The Big Hyper-inflationary depression of the 21st century has arrived!! They could not convince enough HERD with the GREEN DEAL, so they decided to go for FEAR and the Coronavirus. Fear is a mighty weapon and they know it.
The coronavirus pandemic will push the US and EU jobless rate even higher than it was during the Great Depression if all the gloomy forecasts are true, Roger Farmer, an economist at the University of Warwick, believes.
A US Federal Reserve official predicted that the outbreak will leave 30 % of Americans jobless while the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) will fall by 50 %. According to James Bullard, president of the St. Louis branch of the US Federal Reserve Bank, that could already happen in the second quarter of this year. (The peak unemployment rate in the US was 24 % in the depth of the Great Depression).
“If job losses become permanent and employment relationships are destroyed, the recovery will take longer.”
Those who think this Corona-virus-thing will go away without SEVERELY impacting the economy and financial system will be in for a BIG surprise. Some aspects are discussed in the video below. Whether or not this Corona is what is pretended it is, is secondary to the consequences which will result out of this Worldwide Lock-down. Expect massive bankruptcies, a crash of the Real Estate sector, rising taxation,...more in the video.
What you believe about the Corona-virus is completely irrelevant for what will haunt us after the virus is gone. And it doesn't look rosy. On the contrary! It is so bad that you may have to buy yourself a GUN.
video...Click here for more.
- This Crisis is NOT a Corona Crisis. The first impacted will be the over-geared EU.
- The European Union, seven decades in the making, is now unraveling in real-time — in weeks. At the end of this Corona, the EU will continue to disintegrate and Italy will probably be the next country to leave. During this exit, the country will be assisted by Russia. The Coronavirus has not only economic consequences but also a severe political impact. The EU has been shown to be an empty fiction. In the EU, today, it's “chaqun pour soi”. European leaders are reverting to the very nationalism they have publicly claimed to despise.
- In recent weeks, EU member states have closed their borders, banned exports of critical supplies and withheld humanitarian aid. The European Central Bank, the guarantor of the European single currency, has treated with unparalleled disdain the eurozone's third-largest economy, Italy, in its singular hour of need. The member states worst affected by the pandemic — Italy and Spain — have been left by the other member states to fend for themselves.
- South African mining ....Click here for more.
- About Gold & Silver: When a futures market out-prices the equivalent cash/physical commodity offer by a large percentage, Click here for more.
- U.S. Stock Market indexes did stop their slide exactly after hitting our calculated bearish target - also after hitting the bottom of the long term-secular-uptrend-lines. This is clearly visible on the PS-charts for the Dow, SP500, Transportation index. Remember that Shares will only go up when expressed in Fiat Money only! See our PF-charts section for the 'technical formations' which should mature over the next weeks and months...Click here for more.
- Our Short Term Miners-Buy/Sell-Index has violently shifted Click here for more.
© - All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic.
Thursday/Friday, March 26/27, 2020 - U.S.A. to print and inject at least $2,000 BILLION!
Updated Sections: Silver fundamentals, Silver, Rupee-Gold & Rupee/$, Yuan-Gold & Yuan/$/€,
Swiss-Gold & Swiss/$/€ , Can$-Gold & Can$/$/€, Oil shares,
The old adage “the rich keep getting richer” no longer holds true. The rarefied world of the extravagantly wealthy has lately come under serious assault with the billionaires club seeing its fortunes rapidly shrink in the ongoing stock market rout. About ten days ago, South China Morning Post reported that the world’s 500 richest people had collectively lost $950 billion in the stock markets since the beginning of the year.
For some reason, some Media and some people still don't understand that GOLD is the ULTIMATE MONEY with NO counter-party. They refuse to see that Gold has been REAL MONEY for at least the last 6,000 years and that no politician, no Central Banker, not even God will be able to change this status. Also, they classify Gold and Silver as very difficult financial and/or commodity instruments. According to these IDIOTS, people should be all means to avoid investing in Gold & Silver. They claim BANK DEPOSITS, Saving Accounts, Treasuries are the best and safest instruments. Journalists who publish this kind of lies should be arrested and locked up.
The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) is resolving physical gold squeeze with the delivery of 100- ounce, 400-ounce, and 1-kg bars. According to reports, bullion banks across the board reported massive liquidity issues Tuesday in the physical market. The problem, according to many banks, was the Exchange For Physical (EFP) market, which allows traders to switch gold futures positions to and from physical. Spreads in EFP are typically around $2, but on Tuesday, because of a lack of supply, the spread increased as high as $40.
"U.S. Mint sales of Gold and Silver Eagles surged again this week. Gold Eagle sales are so strong in March; they jumped 1,700% compared to February!!"
The Swiss Canton of Ticino, in the Italian part of Switzerland, has just ordered the gold refiners based there to close, initially to March 29th but this is expected to be extended. Three of the world’s largest refiners – Argor, Valcambi, and PAMP are based in Ticino. We are likely to see major pressure on the gold and silver paper market.
New Coronavirus Stimulus Bill In Congress Creates U.S. Digital Dollar. As the markets continue to drop and the U.S. looks to Congress for agreement on a massive stimulus package to save the economy from impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, the newest offer by House Democrats includes a very forward-looking kind of stimulus: the creation of a ‘digital dollar’ and the establishment of ‘digital dollar wallets.’ In what will send shock waves through the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, particularly for those following central bank digital currencies around the world, this signals the U.S. is serious in establishing infrastructure for a central bank digital currency. Note that C. Lagarde is also working on a DIGITAL EURO! Be advised that we, in fact, already have a digital Dollar and a digital euro.
- Advised is to use the Pull-Back (positive correction) we have for Oil shares to Click here for more.
- Remember that GAPS are always closed and that this time won't be different. Click here for more.
© - All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - ABN Amro customers FORCED to sell their gold & silver .
Updated Sections: $-Gold, Silver, €-Gold & €/$ , Zar-Gold & Zar/$/€, ¥-Gold & ¥/$/€ ,
The Hare and the Tortoise. In times of expansion, it is to the hare the prizes go. Quick, risk taking, and bold, his qualities are exactly suited to the times. In periods of contraction, the tortoise is favored. Slow and conservative, quick only to retract his vulnerable head and neck, his is the wisest bet when the slow and sure is preferable to the quick and easy.
- At some point, all hell will break loose. Nobody knows when. The risk is exponential and unmeasurable, because of the estimated two quadrillion of derivatives and debt in the global financial system.
- The system is broken and bankrupt. This did not start now with the Coronavirus. It didn’t start in August and September of 2019 when central banks said we would do everything we can with the Fed QE, repos and the ECB (European Central Bank) QE…
- It all began in 1971 when Nixon closed the Gold window and made it so easy to the Politicians to create exponential quantities of debt and money.
- The 2007-2009 crisis was the first signal that the financial system was not functioning. They threw $25 trillion at it in financing and guarantees, etc., but 2007-2009 was just a rehearsal. We are now approaching the real thing. This is the end of a two to three hundred year cycle. We are going to see some extremely difficult times. The Corona virus is a horrible catalyst. It’s not the reason for the problem. The problem is a broken financial system… and now we are starting the final stage of the end of this financial system.
- To avoid PANIC, is the real reason why the ATM machines stopped working (not because of the Corona)! But People are panicking anyhow as a the first reaction to the Coronavirus and they have not yet realized the big problem is in the financial markets. It is in a system that has no liquidity or money, and it has to print more and more.
- At some point, people will realize there is “no money” left in the system, and People will be lining up outside of banks or they will go to their ATM machines trying to get money. In countries, where there is no cash, it is easy to shut off the system. Anything goes wrong, you will have bank runs.
- We don’t have any real markets. We don’t have any real prices. It’s all fake. It’s all fake because it’s all supported by fake money. The biggest crash will be in the bond market, and this crash will happen faster than anybody will believe. Stock Markets will crash when expressed in Real Money or Gold. Maybe also when expressed in Nominal terms...So WHY stay in stocks? Are you willing to play this Casino to the end?
- Gold and silver will soon start the next leg up…Because right now every single government is printing more and more money. You have one rescue package after another, and that’s just the beginning. So, now, central banks are your best friend if you want to own precious metals because they are going to do everything they can to debase the currency.
VIDEO ONLY IN THE SUBSCRIBER'S SECTION...Click here for more.
"ABN Amro customers FORCED to sell their gold."
ABN Amro customers FORCED to sell their gold. Customers must sell their gold, silver and platinum this week. If not, ABN Amro will sell it for them. ABN Amro customers can no longer keep their money in physical gold, silver or platinum. Next Friday, the bank will kill these three investment instruments. Customers must sell their positions before 1 April. If not, ABN Amro will do it for them at the prevailing market price.
Europe has directed bullion dealers not to sell to individuals. You will probably see next week a proposal floated that asks Europeans to turn in their gold and convert it to digital under the claim this is patriotic (such is possible at any time). There are growing fears in Europe that they will cancel the paper currency and force everyone to go digital.
- Silver coins are sold out. Silver blancs and 1000 oz. ingots are still available.
- 1 oz. Gold Bars, Gold Eagles, Kruger Rand, Maple leafs are sold out. Cayman's, Tridents are still available...but stock is going down fast while PREMIUMS are going up FAST! In many cases, premiums DOUBLED overnight. Click here for more.
- New Bull run for Gold and Silver. Remember this may be the last call.
- The Dow count does it again. Bearish target has been hit !!! See chart below. Click to enlarge. The bear run exactly stops where we calculated it would stop. The Gold (Gold up +$100) sector profits from the rising Dow Jones...Note that once more the Gold & Silver sector is doing BETTER than the Stock Market.
- Also, our Miners-Index is Click here for more.
|Click here for more.||Click here for more.|
|We have hit the bearish target for the Dow!
||We have a BUY-signal for Miners.|
© - All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic.
Monday/Tuesday, March 23/24, 2020 - This is the last call for physical Gold and Silver.
Updated Sections: How to read PF-charts, $-Gold, World Stock Market Indexes (Dow-SP500-Tran) ,
I. Authorities will blame the Corona for the depression.
The European Union Turned the Corona-virus into a Pandemic and is already dropping Helicopter-money. Additionally, they are planning to issue billions of Euro-Corona-Bonds. Extremely disappointing but as expected, the authorities are using this Corona-thing to cement/Anker Communism in Europe. In Belgium, the government has decided to pay this next month's energy bill.
"Chile to inject an amount equivalent of 4.6% of the BNP into the country."
In the USA, Trump plans for Big Bang stimulus. Walmart plans to hire 150,000 people and is giving away $550 million in cash bonuses. Renters can no longer be evicted if they stop paying the rent. Buyers can postpone their mortgage payments. White House coronavirus plan aims to send $2,000 to many Americans, includes $300 billion for small businesses.
Panic is all over the world. Cities stop arresting minor criminals due to corona-virus and we have Murder charges for Sick Italians who don’t quarantine. In Europe, people are hoarding TOILET PAPER while in the USA people are buying GUNS and AMMUNITION.
Helicopter money is meant to maintain the level of confidence of the Herd into the system. The reset will happen only after the system sits in hyperinflation AND when all confidence disappears. Today, people already are buying whatever-goods because they fear that either the banking system will collapse. Either we'll come out of this Corona with heavy inflation, either the system will crash.
"Everybody now should understand that it is better to be 3 years early than 1 second late."
The good thing is that the stock markets are still in a Bull Market when measured in Dollars. So is the Swiss Stock Market, the South-African stock market, the Chinese and the Japanese stock markets. More in the subscriber's sections.
The stock markets have been in a BEAR MARKET expressed in real money or gold since 2001 (see pf-charts - Stock Market Indexes expressed in Gold.) In 2001, 42 troy ounces of Gold bought the Dow. Today one only needs 19 troy ounces. This is a 70% fall of the Dow in 21 years' time. The worst part of this story is that the SECOND DOWN LEG has just started and the Dow (Stocks) are about to crash another 70% to 99% over the coming months and years.
II. We have entered an era where most Financial Guru's will have it right in their individual way.
- Stock markets corrected, crashed as forecasted.
- Stock Markets will, after this correction has been digested (and this might take some time), raise to unseen levels. A 300,000 Dow Jones level and maybe higher will end up in the history books. At that time we shall have hyperinflation and, stocks won't be worth the hassle.
- Bond Markets are still topping but also start to suffer because of forced liquidations (margin calls). Next time we have a financial problem, these may well become the next victim of the depression as they will be part of the coming DEBT MORATORIUM.
- The Corona-quarantine also affects the Real Estate sector. In many cases, Rents & Mortgages can no longer be paid. Also, there are fewer potential buyers. Real Estate will continue to exist (on condition there is no bombing), however, one day you will be able to buy a Skyscraper or a Street with a couple of Gold coins only.
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are losing their shine and are no longer in. The crypto-fans start to understand that in times of crisis, these have no value whatsoever.
- Although Paper-Gold and Paper-Silver got hammered, the PRICE of PHYSICAL GOLD & SILVER was steady as the premium for physical compensates for the price difference. Also here, the Secular Bull Trends for Gold expressed in ALL currencies CLEARLY REMAINS BULLISH. Both Gold and Silver prices will resume their uptrend soon.
III. This is the last call for Physical Gold & Silver.
- A 1 oz. Gold coin buys you 120 x 1 oz. Silver Coins! Never seen and a once in a lifetime opportunity. At this time, we have NO STOCK of Silver products!
- Cayman Marlins are in stock and can be shipped worldwide to our subscribers: (cost for 10 x 1 oz. Gold Marlins is approx. $100). Your order is locked and processed after payment on a European bank account which everybody can make using his computer.
- The coronavirus will be temporary but the policy response is infinite...and will be a Hyperinflationary Depression.
- The Oil price crashes because Click here for more.
- The extreme volatility of the past three weeks seems to be approaching a climax. The big question, has the bull market ended? Despite all the gloom and doom, the answer is NO – this is still a bull market. We are in the midst of a particularly volatile correction that is unwinding a part of a very long secular advance that began eleven years ago. This unwinding process is going to take time. Investors should recall that the last two times the S&P 500 dropped more than 20% were in 2011 and 2018, both being magnificent bull market buying opportunities.
- Navigating this correction is going to require patience and strong nerves. Click here for more.
Note: Click here for more.
Thursday/Friday, March 19/20, 2020 - This is the beginning of the Big Corona-hyperinflationary-depression of the 21st century.
Updated Sections: Treasuries in the EU, Corporate Bonds, ,
"In most of Europe, it has become IMPOSSIBLE to buy Physical Gold & Silver!"
As a result of the Corona-story (orchestrated or not), it will become obvious that the world has entered a depression, and no longer sits in a recession. This is the beginning of the Big Corona-hyperinflationary-depression of the 21st century. One doesn't have to be a Mister Doom to understand it. People have the tendency to classify somebody as a Mister Doom as soon as these publish certain theories which they are mentally unable to understand and/or to digest. One of the oddities of the coronavirus pandemic has been its apparent preference for rich countries.
At this time, Physical Gold is $200 over spot and Silver is $11 over spot!
People no longer have a shared sense of reality. We observe the same circumstances with our own interpretation of reality, then wonder why other people don’t see it the way we do. I look at these problems every day and I have trouble understanding the complexities. The average person? A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest. We have retreated into our social media and personal echo chambers and made them our reality, completely different than that of the REAL REALITY. What many people don't understand, is that most Americans have not the funds to survive ONE MONTH without income. As they say, this may be IT!
"The Corona is a gift out of heaven for the politicians (and Central Bankers) in charge who have now the same power governments have during times of war."
Markets will at a certain time, recover under pressure of the Corona-helicopter-money which is already been created. These will recover in nominal terms only and continue to crash when expressed in real money. As markets recover (and they will) the best action is to convert step by step your purchasing power and savings into physical gold and silver. Again, it is very important to store these out of Political reach. Don't forget the day will come where Politicians will seize "your Gold" in order to serve & protect your Country and its citizens. We all know what this implies, don't we?
Over the coming weeks and months, we shall see massive bankruptcies but also bailouts in all sectors: airlines, tourism, banks,…. This time we shall see massive bankruptcies in sections of our society. People will be unable to pay their mortgage, unable to honor their Credit-lines, unable to cover their Credit Card-debt, unable to cover their car loans, and even unable to pay the rent. As a result, real estate will also come under massive bearish pressure. [note: the Belgian Government has decided to pay the energy-bill of technical unemployed people!]
"Capital controls are coming soon."
If the Authorities cannot stem the crash, they will CLOSE the Stockmarkets (and the Banks)!. With one of the most volatile trading weeks on record since the 1929 Great Depression, money managers are increasingly calling for a full closure of the stock markets. Yesterday, the Philippines became the first country to shut down its stock market, but others could soon follow. Markets in the United States and the UK have already seen a number of 'circuit breakers' halts in the past couple of weeks. With Capital controls, and closed stock markets, only PHYSICAL GOLD & SILVER will be the last standing REAL MONEY.
"People who are in CASH and in Bank Accounts will lose most!"
The Great Reset. a multi-step process.
- The Beginning. Something, possibly the Corona-virus, will set off a liquidity scramble. It will spread through the already-unstable financial system and trigger a broader credit crisis.
- Rising defaults will force banks to reduce lending, depriving previously stable businesses of working capital. This will reduce earnings and economic growth. The lower growth will turn into negative growth and we will enter depression.
- Political Backlash: Concurrent with the above, employers will be automating jobs as they grow desperate to cut costs. Suffering workers—who are also voters—will force higher “safety net” spending and government debt will skyrocket. A populist backlash could lead to tax increases, more QE and, Helicopter-money that prolong the recession.
- This will be a lot worse than the Great Depression. People are about to find out that nothing comes for free.
- People are buying silver and gold like crazy; the US Mint and Royal Canadian Mint are out of silver. Kitco as well. Amsterdam Gold has no more stock. We still accept orders for 2020 American Gold Eagles. Premiums, however, are a minimum of $10 over Spot.
- GOLD AT ALL-TIME HIGHS IN MANY CURRENCIES - Precious metal investors are nervous because we are seeing a small setback. This is similar to 2008 when precious metals and the miners initially sold off strongly before they continued the rally. It is possible that the metals will correct further before they resume their uptrend. But the correction will be much smaller than in 2008. In many currencies like pounds, Australian and Canadian dollars, gold is at the all-time highs. It won’t be long before gold in US dollars will also reach a new high. There should be no doubt that gold and silver will reflect the coming problems in the world economy and especially the guaranteed currency debasement that will take place due to unlimited money printing.
- Get out of all stocks as well as other bubble assets and buy physical gold as the best form of wealth preservation and insurance against the worst economic downturn in Modern Times (since the 18th century).
- Supertanker rates Click here for more.
- Oil Falls Into Click here for more.
- The CME increased the margins on Gold & Silver futures contracts by 21%. As a result, fiat paper investors have to SELL part of their positions and such adds to the BEARISH pressure.
- US-Stock-Market-Indexes are hovering around CRITICAL levels...if these levels do not hold, the worst-case scenario of a BEAR TREND could become reality. This applies also to the Swiss SMI-index.
- SELL THE DOW AND BUY GOLD: The Dow/Gold ratio tells the story. Since 1999, the Dow is down 65% against gold. Almost no stock market investor is aware of this fact. The Dow is down 30% against gold since Oct 2018 and has already fallen 15% in 2020. Note the Break-Away Gaps on the candle chart and the beginning of the 2nd down-leg on the PF Chart (section: Stock Market Indexes expressed in Gold). Again, we expect to see a higher Dow in nominal terms only...
- $-Gold spot quotes $1,487 - American Gold Eagles are selling at $1,600 !! We still have Gold coins in stock, but the Premiums are going up.
- $-Silverspot quotes at $11.76 - American Silver Eagles are selling at $21.76 (and there is NO STOCK).
- Bearish Pole reversal for EU/British Treasuries/Bonds!!! ...what's next??? Click here for more.
|Physical Gold is SPOT + $200 per oz.
||Silver coins are SPOT + $10 per coin|
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - Each time the HERD PANICS, plenty of OPPORTUNITIES are created!
Updated Sections: Coal-Solar & Rare Elements, Agriculturals, Commodities in Gold,
Inflation, Bonds USA, Copper-Platinum & Non-Ferrous ,
Either the Authorities are unable to stop the Hemorrhage by massively injecting and dropping FIAT money. And as a consequence Stock Markets and Banks are closed and we get Bail-ins and massive restrictions; either their action does stop the Hemorrhage (for the time being) and we enter into Hyperinflation. We assume and hope the latter will happen so people will have more time to prepare.
Reality is that the Authorities will only be able to POSTPONE what can no longer be avoided and that it now becomes 100% clear that we shall soon experience Hyperinflation (and hopefully NOT a War).
- Each time the HERD PANICS, OPPORTUNITIES are created. This time is not different.
- PHYSICAL Silver Eagles sell at $20 and more! Premium is at least $10. Maybe hope for better times...
- A BEAR MARKET we have for some Stock Markets. The SMI (Switzerland) and the U.S.A. are still BULLISH!
- The time to go shopping is NOW...check the charts in all sections and buy the strongest charts. Safest is the shares listed in the Gold & Silver sections: Majors & Juniors, as well as the shares listed in the Platinum section.
- Bonds are a total HALLUCINATION!
|Click here for more.||Click here for more.|
|10-year US-Treasury Yield to an unseen level.
||National Municipality Bonds LOWER!
- Again Green all over the Gold & Silver miners...and Click here for more.
Monday, March 16, 2020 - EXTRA EDITION: Fed slashes interest rates to zero and boosts assets by $700 billion!
Updated Sections: Long Term Stock Charts, The Gold Pool, Royalties, Majors,
Juniors, Recession proof shares (LOCG), Recession Proof Hold-Sell ,
The Corona-Helicopter starts dropping money: The Federal Reserve took emergency action Sunday and slashed its benchmark interest rate by a full percentage point to nearly zero and announced it would purchase more Treasury securities to encourage lending to try to offset the impact of the coronavirus outbreak. The Fed said it would buy $700 BILLION (AS A STARTER) in Treasury securities, an aggressive step to insulate the U.S. economy. We all know the impact this will have on the Financial Markets...
We have similar Helicopter-money-actions in other countries (also in Europe)...Authorities will USE the CORONA so they can do what cannot be done in times of peace.
"One is to UNDERSTAND, or try to understand what is happening and TWO is to invest accordingly."
Mike tries to explain what is happening. Either the Central Banks will be able to contain what is happening, either the FINANCIAL SYSTEM will freeze up. Banks and Stock Exchanges will close. Most people (90%) ARE NOT PREPARED because they keep trusting the Banks and the Authorities!
"If you don't secure your wealth now, you will lose the biggest part of it. Even if it is in Real Estate."
The next five years is not about winning but surviving. If the authorities are unable to stop the PANIC, the Financial Markets will FREEZE up...The world is facing multiple threats and multiple failures. As I have already stated, the Coronavirus is not the cause of global market crashes but the catalyst.
Only the Gold & Silver sector and the MINERS are up today!
Monday/Tuesday, March 16/17, 2020 - Finally, bullish technical patterns and Are Markets bottoming?
Updated Sections: World Stock Market Indexes, Oil share Fundamentals (OXY), $-Gold,
Silver, Majors (Index), Juniors (Index),Banks & Financials (a carnage), Uranium shares,
Natural Gas shares (amazingly steady), Crude Oil (2009 support), Bio-tech & Pharma
World Stock Markets have now fallen at a pace comparable to that seen in the financial crash of 2008. 1987 was worse. As the world becomes further unhinged, we expect to see these sorts of events to occur frequently.
There is NO WAY out for Central Banks other than move into further rounds of QE, Repos, etc..and this will be forced to do so each time the stock markets tank. The only way to keep your purchasing power intact will be GOLD & Silver. Any other investment vehicle will NOT be able to do so and history proofs this again and again.
After increases in its repo facility twice already this week, from $100billion to $150billion to $175billion per day, and adding added a new 1-month term repo facility, the New York Fed just stunned the market and fired its biggest bazooka since Lehman (not coincidentally, just moments before today's 30Y Treasury auction, as a failed auction would mean, well, game over), by announcing a total of $1 trillion in 3-month repos over two days ($500BN today, $500BN tomorrow), as well as an additional $500BN in one-month repos offered weekly, which means up to $3 trillion in cumulative repos (if fully allotted) may be online by the end of the month.
The fed also finally threw in the towel on the semantics bullshit it was pulling since Sept 2019 by pretending that "QE" is "NOT QE", when it officially expanded not-QE/QE4 to Q5 when it announced it would start purchasing coupon Treasuries as part of its POMO operations, which as a reminder, was the official trigger transforming Not QE into QE.
"The only way to keep your purchasing power intact, will be GOLD & Silver."
We have a 40-week cycle low for silver. According to the U.S. Mint's newest update, another million Silver Eagles were sold over the past two days. This brings to total Silver Eagle sales in March at 2.3 million, more than three times the previous month.
In these troubled times, one must hold physical gold & silver but only when stored at the very highest safety level. Gold is the most important financial/monetary instrument to own and the most capital gain tool to trust; shakeouts notwithstanding.
"Worst case scenario, they will close the stock markets and limit the bank withdrawels to a couple of hunderds a week. Those who have Gold & Silver will always be able to buy food and shelter"
- Most asset prices have reached delusional pricing levels.
- See oil fundamentals for OXY.
- Demand for physical silver is surging and the U.S. Mint can't keep up.
- Be very bearish on the US-dollar and very bullish on the Swiss.
- Oil Price Crash Continues Despite $1.5 Trillion Fed Intervention. Click here for more.
- The most worrisome action on Wednesday came from the Treasury complex and bond exchange-traded funds. The typical pattern in recent years has been for investment-grade bond yields to fall (that is, bond prices rise) on days of big stock market declines as traders fled to the safe haven of bonds. On March 11, however, the iShares Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF lost 3.3%, more than junk bond ETFs iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (HYG) and SPDR Bloomberg Barclays High Yield Bond ETF (JNK) and almost as much as the 4.9% decline in the S&P 500 Index. The broader investment-grade bond market ETF iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF fell 1.4% and even Treasury notes slipped as the iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF (IEF) dropped a half of a percent. Bonds are apparently no longer a safe haven.
- Every time we have a SELL-OFF, the last sector to crash is the Gold & Silver sector. This because many investors have to sell out Gold & Silver positions to cover for the LOSS on their Stocks, Options, Warrants, etc... This time, compared to the Stock Markets, the correction for Gold is marginal. Logical if you understand Gold & Silver will over the coming weeks and months perform BETTER than all other financial instruments (incl. Real Estate).
- Gold remains comfortable within its long-term uptrend.
- Silver is a click here for more.
- Majors & Juniors are a click here for more.
- For those who still don't understand Gold will do better than Stocks. See the chart below and note the Bullish BreakAway Gaps on the chart of the SP500 versus $-Gold.
- Bullish Divergence Suggests Short-Term Upside.
- Extreme Bearish Sentiment Is Marking A Bottom.
- Banks and Financials are a bloodbath but click here for more.
- Check the BLUE-SECULAR trend-lines on the bottom of the long term channels...Some have a “Buy”.
- CPC-index has landed in a click here for more.
- This is what October 19, 1987, was like...and after. A crash of 61%. So far the Dow Jones only lost 27%...piece of cake.
...............SEE CHARTS BELOW - Click to enlarge!
Thursday/Friday, March 12/13 - Are Markets bottoming? How long will the sales period be? Is the Corona-helicopter arriving?
Updated Sections: Kr-Gold & Kr/$/€, Ausie-Gold & Aussie/$/€, ¥-Gold & ¥/$/€
World Stock Market Indexes,
" The Corona-Helicopter is on his way!"
Stock markets start to bottom as leaders promise economic initiatives. Equity markets are bottoming after their biggest drop since the 2008 financial crisis as presidents confirm they will take care of the economy making sure those infected by Covid-19 don't miss a paycheck and they will help embattled industries. Trump makes billions of Dollars available & the EU has made billions of Corona-Euro's available to help the EU.
Central Banks will continue to lower interest rates. Even if this means these have to be made NEGATIVE and at the same time, more Fiat Money will be created.
Now that Johnson has delivered on his election promise to “get Brexit done” after years of political turmoil, to retain support he must address the concerns of those in some of the poorest regions of the U.K. That requires funding for infrastructure, health care, and job creation. The finance minister hinted the nation’s fiscal rules could be ditched as he prepares a massive package of measures to tackle the coronavirus crisis. Note that we also expect Negative Interest Rates in the UK. The entire UK yield curve is a couple of interest rate cuts from negative yields
- Miserable Performance In xxxx xxxxx xxxx: the stock remains a - Trading Sardine. See the PF-chart.
- Excellent performance for xxxxxx xxxxxx. one of our best-performing Royalties.
- The below marginal production cost of Crude Oil will simply destroy the American Fracking Industry...and may also affect the US-banking system. The most expensive segments of the oil sector focusing on higher-cost production are at risk of being shut-in. Even in the best of times a lot of offshore supply has a $40 cost of production but deepwater and Brazil’s pre-salt can stretch to $70. Canada’s tar sands can be among the highest cost production areas but legacy operations have lower costs.
Video only for subscribers...click here for more.
- Most shale oil wells drilled in the United States are unprofitable at current oil prices. Just click here for more.
- This could turn out to be one of the greatest shocks ever faced by the oil industry, as coronavirus containment measures will add to the headache.. click here for more.
- Silver Eagle sales surge. the U.S. Mint sold another 670,000 Silver Eagles over the past three days. so, the total as of March 9th is 1.345,000 sold versus only 650,000 for February.
- Great times coming for xxxx xxxxx Stocks. The price of Gold & Silver is higher and the exploitation cost (the price of energy-crude oil) is falling. Expect the higher Gold prices to quickly lift the miners once the Corona-volatility drops.
- xxxxx cuts annual gold production by 29%. Holders of the stock should exchange it for another better miner...
- The xxxx xxxxxx has fallen in Stop loss versus the Euro and the bearish target is the 2008/09 low.
- xxxx and a maturing Bullish Formation?
- Important is the Secular BLUE-Trend-line on out PF-charts for the Major Indexes. See section World Stock Market Indexes. Click here for more.
- Weaker Gold & Silver may (as usual) well to indicate the Corona-crash is finally coming to an end. Click here for more.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - Are you also one of those "retarded" trusting your Bank?!
Updated Sections: Crude Oil, World Stock Market Indexes (PF-charts), Indexes in Gold,
Rand-Gold & R/$/€ , Swiss-Gold & Swiss/$/€, Can$-Gold & Can$/$/€, £-Gold & £/€/$,
Lebanon has defaulted on $1.2 billion in foreign currency debts coming due last Monday, the prime minister said Saturday, as the country lurched deeper into an economic crisis that has set off widespread antigovernment protests and left the country grasping for a foreign bailout. The country was due to repay a $1.2bn Eurobond this month but will seek to restructure its debts. Lebanon’s debt burden, long among the largest in the world, is now equivalent to nearly 170% of its gross domestic product.
Last month, the Lebanese Central Bank already set a limit of $1,000 as weekly withdrawals of cash and another limit on online transfers. ATMs have stopped dispensing US dollars even before the popular protests erupted in the country on October 17.
Every week, account holders line up for their quota of cash - for some less than $200 - from their banks, which have also blocked foreign money transfers as Lebanon sinks deep into economic crisis. Today, Banks only allow to withdraw $100/euro 80 a week and the controls could be further tightened.
"When the crisis first began to bite, Lucy, a housewife in her sixties, worried about the money her late husband had left her. She and her daughters pooled all the cash they could get and bought $50,000 worth of gold, hiding it at home."
There is a raging "Proxy War" in the Middle-East. It is Turkey against the EU and Russia. It is the Saudi's against the USA, It is Russia against...?? Who knows. One thing is sure, one can no longer believe what the Mainstream Media tries to make us believe. This is also true regarding this Corona-virus-hoax.
"The Oil War is all about DEBT!"
Part of this is the Oil War. Saudi Arabia announced it will slash its official selling prices for crude by between $4 and $8 per barrel, Arab News reports, to be in effect from April when the current production cuts expire. The biggest discounts were offered to buyers in northwestern Europe and the United States. Saudi Arabia has clearly swung quickly into action to put the Russians under pressure. But the Russians, with low debt and a flexible exchange rate, can cope with a few months of low prices. At the same time, the Saudi's are putting the American Fracking Industry under severe pressure. The odds are that over the next weeks, we may see a lot of bankruptcies in the sector in the USA. Crude Oil production has now clearly fallen below "marginal production" cost and it is therefore only a matter of weeks and months before the Oil prices resume to normal (i.e. higher prices).
Russian energy minister Alexander Novak said that producers would be able to pump at will, ending three years of supply cuts designed to support prices. “Saudi was already looking shaky, with budget deficits entirely possible to 2028 and maybe further. This move by the Russians poses an existential threat to the House of Saud.
"The Amounts Of QE Will Be Truly Staggering: the Corona-VIRUS & Oil War opens the door to Helicopter money."
The Amounts Of QE Will Be Truly Staggering. Expect to see repo activity increase in the coming weeks due to commercial and banking payment failures. Soon to be augmented or replaced by formal QE as the virus takes off in the US over the next fortnight. The amounts involved will have to be truly staggering. Print print print…”…
"Money printing will propell stocks makets (after this 1987-alike-crash) to unseen and historic levels."
- The rand slumped to its weakest level in almost five years. We told you so!
- At a time where we have extremely low and even negative interest rates, Oil companies can be bought xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Oil companies are very powerful and oil a vital part of the economy. Even Green Greta won't be able to change it. Oil shares at the present level are an opportunity and for traders and for investors. Having said this, it is better and safer to invest in Gold & Silver miners.
- Only 5 Shale Drillers Are Still Profitable At $31 Oil
- Click here for more.
- The section "Stock Market Indexes expressed in Gold" says and shows it all. Gold & Silver are doing better than Stocks. No further comment is required.
- The section "Long Stock Market Indexes" also says and shows it all. Technically speaking the bottom is near. One just needs to click here for more.
- Markets start to settle/bottom at the present levels. The odds are that we may have a click here for more.
- As we forecasted: both the dollar and the markets were weakening in tandem...during a steep sell-off like now, all assets typically move lower together.
- European Banks Stocks Hit The Dumpsters. Commerzbank (CRZBY) looks a little worse than DB.
- The French bankers are not faring well either. (BNPQY) Click here for more.
Monday/Tuesday, March 9/10, 2020 - Has the Panic selling ended?
Updated Sections: Majors ,Juniors, Real Estate in the USA, Real Estate in Belgium-France-
Netherlands., $-Gold, Silver (short candles), Yuan-Gold, €-Gold & €/$,
Never act when The Herd panics and markets are in a “panic” mode. Wait until the dust settles, analyze what happened and buy the opportunities created by the Herd. This time (so far) all sectors but Gold retraced. $-Gold actually made a 7-year top. Even Miners performed poorly. Silver was steady.
If you listen to the markets, you can hear that the Gold & Silver sector will do better, a lot better than the Stock Markets...but also that the Stock markets will not be allowed to implode. Lower, negative interest rates and Helicopter money (the Green Deal, Coronavirus bills,...) will support the financial markets for at least some time in the near future.
"Trump signs $8.3B emergency bill to fight corona virus. Other countries take similar measures and hereby confirm that the era of HELICOPTER money has arrived."
Homeownership has been a disaster for people living in CT, FL,... Home prices are down about 30% over the past 20 years, with many homes down 50% or more. Meanwhile, property taxes, insurance, and maintenance costs have risen annually. Renters have saved a fortune by not owning.
I have 2 examples of similar patterns. First in Florida where a house bought in 2006 at $625,000 crashed to a price of $225,000 over a period of 10 years. Cost/loss to the owner is $400,000 plus HOA and maintenance costs while at the same time it would have cost the renter $2,000 x 12 x 10 = 240,000 or a profit of $160,000.
Another example we have in Spain, Europe where a house sold for €600,000 in 2010 now sells for max. €300,000 or a loss of €300,000 over a period of 10 years (plus HOA, taxes and maintenance costs). The cost to the renter is €1.200 x 12 x 10 = €144.000 or a profit of €456.000.
In Belgium, experts warn for an over-supply of apartments. So long, these were sold at extremely high prices, although price rebates were already noted last year. Today there is also an over-supply of apartments in mid-sized cities.
- The Fed cut rates by 50 basis points and left the door open for more. click here for more.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia cut rates by 25 bps to just .50% and left the door open for more. click here for more.
- Malaysia’s central bank also cut interest rates by 25 bps to 2.50% click here for more.
- The Reserve Bank of India's head reiterated “there’s room to cut interest rates…click here for more.
- xxxx-xxxxx today settled a metal streaming agreement over platinum group metals (PGM) mined from Marikana, operations formerly owned by Lonmin. The terms of the settlement include payment of $50m in cash (R766m) to the counterparty that financed for $50m construction of Lonmin’s Bulk Tailing Treatment facility.
- European and American oil majors diverge. European oil majors have adopted click here for more.
- Airlines could lose $113 billion. Airlines could lose as much as $63 to $113 billion this year due to the coronavirus, according to the International Air Transport Association.
- The panic selling has ended, but more time is needed to click here for more.
- Plenty of breakouts and BUY's in the section for click here for more.
- Cycle analysis indicates that Gold & Silver will click here for more.
- Spot Gold 7 year high close but Dow lower. Dow plunges despite the Fed cutting rates. Lesson: click here for more.
- US-Dollar weaker as we have been calling for the past weeks and months.click here for more.
Thursday/Friday, March 5/6, 2020 - If you are one of those 'shorting gold', your place is not on this site but in a CASINO!
Updated Sections: US-Dollar , Crude Oil price, Recession Proof shares,
Recession Proof (hold), Royalties
Those who SHORT Gold, should refrain from consulting Goldonomic. Better for them is to consult some GURU who specializes in making money in LAS VEGAS and other Casinos. It is unbelievable that so many would-be investors (and this includes some professionals) are nothing more than BRAINLESS GAMBLERS. Investing is a REASONING PROCESS and requires a lot of experience, common sense, patience, and persistence. It requires an understanding of the mechanisms of the financial systems and the economy. It requires an understanding of what is called "sound economic principles". Today, this is no longer taught at Universities (many professors don't even know and teach the correct definition of Inflation and Deflation).
Most of the HERD invests (or doesn't invest) by EMOTION. They follow the Mainstream Media, what is fashion, go for immediate satisfaction, sell at the bottom with a loss (assuming there is one) instead of buying the bottom. They buy the CLIMAX. They are the Eternal Bag Holders. They are those people investing in "Fools Gold". The only thing they are looking for, are higher FIAT PRICES. A paper profit tomorrow and even better today. They have fallen in love with FIAT MONEY. A Deja vue of years ago, when people fell in love with John Law, the Assignats (Fiat Paper Money guaranteed by real estate) and the Worthless Mississippi Company.
"Over the past 6,000 years, only Gold & Silver have survived all currencies, bonds, and stocks."
CYCLES most of the time last for decades. As a consequence, The Herd has no recalling of how it was in the past and are therefore making the same mistakes over and over again.
- Real Estate has been doing well since 1950 (after WW II). The Herd doesn't realize that there were times where Real Estate did very poorly. (See subscriber's section). Who knows that there were times where one could buy a whole street or a High Rise in Manhattan for a few gold coins only?
- Bonds have been in an uptrend for the last 35-37 years. Since 1981 interest rates have been trending LOWER. Thanks to Fiat Money printing and Central Bank manipulation which really became a fashion in 1971 after Nixon closed the Gold Window on the Dollar. Few understand that (worthless) FIAT MONEY ain't worth any interest at all and that someday in the near future we shall see a RESET.
- Stock Markets have also been rising for decades. And there is not the slightest doubt that - as long as they continue to create money out of thin air - these markets will continue to go up. Even after the economy falls apart. However, the reality is that Stock Market Investors are actually losing REAL MONEY. Monetary history has plenty of examples that confirm this reality.
People like Peter Schiff are preaching that soon the PIN will meet the Stock Market bubble. We are convinced and we know that such will NOT HAPPEN.
- People like Mike Maloney pretend we shall see a DEFLATION before a HYPERINFLATION while it is impossible to have 'deflation' in a system of Fiat Money.
- Currencies and Fiat Money come and go. As a rule, currencies last for a maximum of 50 years. Reserve Currencies also die...but not overnight. such takes years and decades. It took decades for the British Pound to lose its status as a reserve currency and although the US-Dollar started to lose its status of reserve currency in 1971, it probably will take another couple of years (and a WAR) before some other currency replaces the US-Dollar. Whether or not the new currency is a banknote, a digital currency or a cryptocurrency, is not really important. [1960, One Sterling used to be worth €4]
- Only Gold and Silver are real money and have survived for 6,000 years, and Gold & Silver will remain REAL MONEY for at least another 1,000 years. Only Gold & Silver preserve savings and purchasing power in difficult economic and political times. Only Gold & Silver have survived all currencies, all bonds, and all Stocks.
- As we are closing in on the day of reckoning, it becomes important to invest your savings and to keep your purchasing power into the CORRECT instruments. And while Peter Schiff and Mike Maloney may be wrong in the short run, their advice to invest in Gold & Silver (and to keep these out of political reach) is absolutely correct. Only LOSERS stay in Bank deposits, Bonds, Stocks, Currencies, Warrants, Options, Real Estate,...
- The 50 basis points cut in Prime Rates resulted in a weaker Dollar. Whatever is pretended and written, the European Euro .click here for more.
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 - Lower interest rates & Higher stock markets we shall see!
Updated Sections: Treasuries in the EU, Corporate Bonds, Gold Targets, Kr-Gold,
World Stock Market Indexes (Dow & SPX), Oil shares (yields), Copper-Platina & Non-Ferro's
Important support levels hold and markets are back in a BUY mode. The odds are that they will resume their uptrend. See the PF-charts of the Dow, COMPQ and SPX for the next targets.
U.S. equity markets surged Monday & Tuesday as Wall Street rebounded from its worst week since the financial crisis. All three of the major indexes saw their biggest single-day point rises in history. A clear BUY it was after indexes bounced off important support levels.
Trump claimed that real unemployment was 30% to 40% 4 years ago and he now has to sell the same BS as Hillary Clinton was trying to sell at that time. This is where Bernie Sanders comes in...and believe it or not, Bernie CAN WIN the November elections.
Whether or not Bernie gets elected, the Stock Markets is a BUBBLE and the bubble will deflate when expressed in REAL TERMS only. We are on the precipice of a much larger crisis, however this doesn't imply LOWER stock Markets! On the contrary, we shall see higher NOMINAL markets over the coming months. Expect the Volatility to increase as we near the TOPS.
We have communicating financial vessels and on the road to depression and even during the depression, contrary to what many analysts pretend (incl. Peter Schiff), we are going to see HIGHER markets, not lower markets. However these will come with increased volatility and sometime down the road the BUBBLE will deflate.
"The FED cuts rates again by 50 basis points. More rate cuts, lower and negative rates we shall see. These will come together with Helicopter money."
- Oil and Natural gas are ENERGY and Energy is what makes the world go around. Solar, Wind are GREEN GARBAGE and will NOT and cannot survive.
- Yesterday and today our selection of Oil shares can be bought with click here for more.
- As expected, Stock Markets click here for more.
Monday/Tuesday, March 2/3, 2020 - Helicopter Money is here
Updated Sections: Inflation Index, Bonds-USA ,Silver Fundamentals, Stock Market Indexes,
$-Gold, Silver, €-Gold, Majors (HUI), Juniors (GDXJ), Crude Oil, Oil shares
Helicopter money is a proposed unconventional monetary policy, sometimes suggested as an alternative to quantitative easing (QE) when the economy is in a liquidity trap (when interest rates near zero and the economy remains in a recession). It never worked, doesn't work and will never work. It will create the big HYPER-INFLATIONARY DEPRESSION...of the 21st century.
- higher nominal stock markets: the illusion that stocks go up while in reality (expressed in real money) they will not.
- higher interest rates.
- lower bond markets.
- lower real estate markets.
- exponentially higher gold and silver.
- an economic depression
Helicopter money we have today in Japan, Macao, Hong Kong, Singapore...tomorrow in the EU and in North-America.
The money helicopter has arrived. Hong Kong permanent residents aged 18 and above will each receive a cash handout of HK$10,000 (US$1,200) in an HK$120 billion (US$15 billion) relief deal rolled out by the government to ease the burden on individuals and companies while saving jobs. This follows similar efforts by Macau, which will offer residents shopping vouchers, and Singapore, which will give people between $100 and $300 in a one-off payment.
Economists like Milton Friedman have incorrectly long seen helicopter money as the most radical tool that central bankers could deploy to fight a weak economy. Unlike most monetary policy measures, people tend to get excited when it is mentioned — unsurprisingly given the image of loads hundred dollar bills being thrown out of helicopters and falling to the ground that it conjures up. History, however, learns that Helicopter Money doesn't work. It just creates Hyperinflation.
It’s the politicians leading the charge. Tomorrow this will also happen in more fiscally conservative countries, such as Northern Europe, and it will fall on the shoulders of the European Central Bank.
"Most people fail to understand that a lower economic activity often comes with Higher Stock Markets . They have no understanding of the Communicating financial Vessels whatsoever."
- The Corona-virus is the PERFECT SCAPEGOAT for Authorities and CEOs to explain WHY there are fewer sales, less or no profit and a LOSS.
- The Corona-virus is a PERFECT EXCUSE to start with Helicopter Money.
- Despite Friday’s decline, the price of gold is still up over 6.5% so far this year. Yet the GDX, an index of gold mining stocks is down almost 10%. Traders still don’t get it. Gold is headed much higher, as are the earnings & reserve values of companies that mine it. Buy the dip!”
- The Gold/Oil ratio is currently at a staggering 35.5/1. That is one of the highest readings in history...click here for more.
- A lot of EMOTION and PANIC...same pattern each time we have for this kind of situation. Stay calm and wait until the dust has settled before you act. Candle charts show click here for more.
- Junk Bond Sell-Off Deepens With click here for more.
- Stock Markets weak, but GOLD & SILVER slightly off their tops. No changes had to be made to the PF-charts. EXACTLY as we called would happen. As we are used to, last Friday the Gold & Silver sector also was somewhat weaker. This normally signals that we click here for more.
- The 2nd down leg on the Dow-Gold chart has begun. Click here for more.
- The markets now offer another GREAT opportunity to buy Miners at "cheap as chips" bottom-rock-prices.
- The markets now offer another GREAT opportunity to buy Gold & Silver at bottom-rock-prices.
- Note that we have no more correlation between the click here for more.
- GAPS we have on the candle charts of all indexes. REMEMBER that GAPS (except Break Away Gaps) are always closed. (see below) + the Spinning Candles click here for more.
|see full-size chart in section: stock market indexes||see full-size chart in section: stock market indexes|
Three Charts That Suggest an Interim Bottom is at Hand. More indicators forecast this is the end of the correction. We may have a pullback and a 2nd DOWNLEG but such may also not happen.
|Fear index||VIX-index||Bullish Hammer|