The music starts to play in the Gold & Silver sector! https://t.co/6s8gFsZptJ
Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - the yield to maturity on 30-year treasury bills is - 2.50%
Updated Sections: ,
Sometimes I wonder how people could accumulate and have an important amount of savings. If you see the irresponsible and stupid way they handle their savings, you know these people will end empty-handed. And when I see the irresponsible way the Authorities handle pension funds & insurance companies (which must by law invest at least 80% of their assets in Treasuries - EU), these savers won't even receive a decent pension. The reality is, that because of NEGATIVE REAL INTEREST rates, pension funds and (re)insurance companies are simply being robbed of their assets.
|Idiot's Quote of the year: I don't want to buy & invest in Gold because when the time has come, my children won't be able to sell it to anybody.|
The NOMINAL Yield to maturity of a 30 year Treasury is -2.50%. This means that anybody lending money to the government loses annually a nominal amount of 2.50%. When we add the nominal inflation the figure rises to about 4.10 %. When adding REAL INFLATION, the yearly theft is a staggering 12.50 %. [real inflation is 10%]
- because of low and negative interest rates and because of cooked inflation numbers, the reality is that Government is actually in a process of destroying its own currency system.
- everybody staying with the Government(s) and not putting his/her savings in REAL MONEY will sink together with the Government(s).
- converting your savings into Gold & Silver is not a matter of getting more fiat money, nor a matter of being able to sell it to somebody when the RESET happens, it is merely a matter of financial survival.
- xxx, xxxxx, the xxxxx buys these huge quantities of Silver (but also Gold). Only 0.5% of the Western Investors hold Gold & Silver. 99.5% live in LALA-LAND...
- Silver has been forming a massive, ...continue reading
- xxx is up 6% - breaking the 200 days MA it is a STRONG BUY!, xxxxxx is up 4%. xxx xxxx is up 2.55%. xxxxx xxxxx is up 12%, xxxxx xxxxx (new share) is up 10%, xxxx xxxx is up 7%.
© - All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - Bitcoins have even less value than the shares of the Mississippi company had (John Law).
Updated Sections: Miners versus Gold & SP500, , ,
Bitcoins (and cryptocurrencies) is a creation of uneducated, inexperienced millenniums, snowflakes, of people living in a bubble in LALA-Land who have no clue what the world looks like. It is not a currency and certainly not money. It is nothing but a BRILLIANT SYSTEM with no real intrinsic value whatsoever. Bitcoins have even less value than the shares of the Mississippi company had (John Law).
For a man dying of thirst in the desert, gold is a hunk of rock, while water is priceless. And gold actually is ultimately just a rock. But it is a rock with certain properties which makes it better at being an objective measure of value than other kinds of rocks. These properties give it utility that other rocks can't provide in the same measure. A man dying of thirst in the desert will certainly be able to buy some water with Gold while such will be impossible with Bitcoins.
Gold is fungible, can be used for exchange, is impossible to counterfeit, is inert and doesn't degrade or rot with time. It's divisible. Bitcoin actually doesn't have all of these properties. To start it is not an objective measure of value & its volatility is way too great. Also, it cannot be used as a media of universal exchange: only certain privileged people can. It may be impossible to counterfeit, but it can be stolen: theft actually already happened several times. Cryptocurrencies may not tarnish, nor rot...however without electricity, they die, disappear. Without computers, without smartphones, there is no Bitcoin, no cryptocurrency.
|When there is no electricity and/or no computers/smartphones, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies all resume their original value or ZERO.|
Very dangerous is the fact that – contrary to gold - digital currencies can be manufactured without any limit. The only limit is that one needs energy (electricity) to keep it alive. Kids in Zimbabwe pan gold so they can buy food for the day...Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies are not at all available to the common man. If you happen to be dying in the desert, you will probably be able to get water for gold....while cryptocurrencies will be to no avail in a place where there is no electricity, and probably no working smartphones.
|If the economies are doing GREAT, why then do the Authorities have to manipulate interest rates to below ZERO levels and create more Fiat money out of thin air?|
- For those who know that Banks, Pension Funds and Insurance companies in Europe must BY LAW keep at least 80% of their RESERVES in zero and negative yielding Treasuries, it is not hard to understand that these financial companies are in a process of being RUINED.
- Central Banks and Authorities ...continue reading
- We have communicating financial vessels. Therefore, as long as Central Banks will push interest rates down and keep these at low and/or negative levels; as long as Central Banks will create Fiat money out of thin air, Gold and Silver but also STOCK MARKETS ...continue reading
- The Johannesburg Stock Market Index is an excellent example of how the ...continue reading
- The key to investing and preserving your savings successfully are our PF charts of the Indexes expressed in Gold or Real Money.
© - All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Monday, July 15, 2019 - What is the loss of major currencies versus Gold since 2018?
Updated Sections: Royalties, Majors (new share), Juniors (new silver share added),
The Socialism at work in Europe is the Socialism the Democrats would like to import into the USA.
Gold has been in a secular BULL trend since 2003/2004. Only retarded people are not able to see it...
Trump's tweet about his not being a bitcoin fan, and his specific reference to unlawful behavior, drug trade, and other illegal activity, is a precursor to a federal legislative crack down on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Whatever is said and published about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies, these have NOT the characteristics of Gold and will NEVER have these. Therefore, through a simple reasoning process, it is very easy to conclude that Cryptocurrencies will NEVER become Real Money.
|Cryptocurrencies are THIN AIR and only have value because some people still believe in Santa.|
Most buyers of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are young people, millenniums and snowflakes with NO understanding and knowledge of monetary history and economics whatsoever.
- Investors cheered new hopes for an interest rate cut, helping the Dow on Thursday to break above 27,000 for the first time ever. But ...continue reading
- one chart tells more than 1,000 words. The HUI-index ...continue reading
We are living in is a completely artificial-central-bank-manufactured world.
This is an extremely dangerous situation which is misleading the HERD and those living in LALA-LAND.
Soon the chickens will come to roost and that day, the Herd will find out first hand what FOOLS' GOLD looks like.
© - All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Friday, July 12, 2019 - The Central Banks' Dramatic Capitulation on interest rates and money supply.
Updated Sections: World Stock Market Indexes (cont.), Indexes in Real Money (Gold), Long Term Charts,
Is Britain seizing foreign Gold holdings? Are the U.S.A. planning to seize Gold holdings? What is going to happen when the Dollar loses its Reserve Currency status?
The USA has done desperate things in the past and seized the people's gold...who says they won't do it again?
- Monetary history teaches War takes over once economics and finance fail. “War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small ‘inside’ group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war, a few people make huge fortunes...and war is brewing between Iran (Oil) and the Western World.
- Gold Surges: Gold Loves Lower Rates and Real Negative Interest rates!
- We do however have a Gold to Silver Ratio Warning. Are there examples from history which show an advancing gold price, a lagging silver price, and a breakout in the gold to silver ratio – similar to what we are seeing now?
- Yes: consider the example from the mid-1980s, when as gold recovered from $275 per ounce back up to $520, silver mostly ...continue reading
- when Gold rallies on high relative volume (like now) volatility decline.
Thursday, July 11, 2019 - The illusion of “paper prosperity” will disappear in the blink of an eye.
Updated Sections: World Stock Market Indexes (partly),
Socialism (now sold as Democracy) is theft and disincentivisation. The worst part of socialism is not that it steals from normal people and gives to the poor (that's only what politicians pretend to be elected. Much worse is that socialism disincentivizes all parts of society. The wealth creators and company builders lose their motivation because either their business are socialized or virtually all profits are taken by the state through taxation. In addition, bureaucracy and control make it impossible to operate a business efficiently. For normal workers, socialism takes away the incentive to work and contribute to society. Why work when the state takes care of you regardlessly. The consequence of socialism is also that most members of society become miserable and depressed
Sub-Zero Yields Start Taking Hold in Europe's Junk-Bond Market. The number of euro-denominated junk bonds trading with a negative yield -- a status until recently associated with ultra-safe sovereign borrowers -- now stands at 14. Cheap money policies since the financial crisis has kept interest rates at, or near, all-time lows for the last decade. That’s prompted many investors to buy riskier assets that yield enough for them to meet their liabilities, driving bond markets higher and yields lower. The European Central Bank said on Monday it’s ready to add more stimulus to the eurozone, indicating that an end to the age of ultra-low borrowing costs is far from over.
|The European Central Bank said on Monday it’s ready to add more stimulus to the eurozone, indicating that an end to the age of ultra-low borrowing costs is far from over.|
The negative yield on junk bonds suggests we are in the silly season. Negative yields can NEVER and in NO WAY be justified. Junk bonds carry that moniker because of the unreliability of cash flows and spell a LOT of PROBLEMS are straight ahead. No society survived on negative interest rates ever...because such is simply mathematically impossible.
- Few people THINK....politicians can't think. How can a small clique of gold owners holding less than 0.5% of world financial assets be right? They are clearly a minuscule minority of obstinate gold-bugs and contrarians who are living in the past. Or do these people see something that the majority of investors don’t?
- More than 99.5% of world financial assets are invested in other things but gold. That makes gold one of the least desired asset classes on the planet (for now). Most professional, as well as private investors, would never consider gold as part of their portfolio...this is exactly one of the reasons one MUST hold Gold & Silver.
- Today, Money is debt and debt is money. Only IDIOTS and RETARDED people keep their assets in DEBT.
- Until quite recently the Bank of England was talking about ...continue reading
- Gold trading above the $1,380 per ounce level ...continue reading
Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - The Unstoppable Bull Market: How to Know Equities are Peaking?...
Stock markets climb a wall of worry and fall of a cliff of enthusiasm. Every mania has a contradiction at its center. In the 1980s, it was the Imperial Palace in Tokyo really was worth more than the entire state of California. In the 1990s it was earnings don’t matter. In the 2000s it was CDS could absolve everyone of default risk. In this decade it is that no one loses money from negative yields.
|A significant correction is a part of climbing the ladder of worry.|
Those who keep buying the stock markets will - in the end - lose it all, especially when the Dow Jones soars to 300,000 and higher. It is almost 100% sure this will happen. The US stock market is about to enter its final hurrah stage. US stocks, as well as global markets, are will show their final moves up (technicians call it leg #5) before a long term secular bear market starts. Before the decline is finished, we should see a fall of at least 90%, in real terms, just like in 1929-31. The fall will happen in "nominal terms" and in particular in REAL TERMS (i.e. when expressed in Gold or Real Money - see our Subscriber's section)....continue reading
- If June was the start of a new Wave ...continue reading
Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - Gold will rally to the $1520 level, briefly correct, then..see subscriber's sections!
Updated Sections: ,
We are experts in Gold since the early 1970s. We know how this market functions. This upside price move in Gold is just starting. If you missed any of our earlier research posts, it is high time to subscribe. Gold will rally to the $1520 level, briefly correct, then advance to price levels above $1650, maybe even to $1720.
Once Gold hits the $10,000 level, the Government will be your biggest problem. At that point, they will try whatever is possible to tax away your profit and probably even to SEIZE your PHYSICAL GOLD. By that time all PAPER GOLD will have become worthless. Buying Gold and/or Silver with no invoice (black money) is not clever at all. When Gold hits $10,000 (and higher) those who bought Physical Gold with NO INVOICE will also run into severe problems.
|Silver Surged A Staggering 79% In Two Months In 1987|
Deutsche Bank fires 18,000! Is DEUTSCHE BANK the SICKEST of them all? For years we are advising not to touch bank shares. Not even with a 20-yard long stick. We only need to look at the share price which tells us everything. DB’s share price has lost 94% since 2007. A stock that loses all but 6% of its value is virtually guaranteed to go to ZERO.
It is only a matter of how long it takes. Since DB is one of the biggest banks in the world, a collapse would have implications for the global banking system. Because DB is part of “the system” neither the German government, nor the Fed or other central banks will let it fall without a massive rescue effort, and a massive rescue effort will for 100% sure come with a MASSIVE BAIL-IN. Those wasting their time with Saving Accounts, Bank Deposits and Equities will end empty-handed.
Share capital and reserves are EUR 54 billion which is 1.8% of total assets. So a credit loss of 2% would make the bank insolvent. They will be lucky if credit losses would only reach 20%. But wait, now we add derivatives at EUR 44 trillion. DB’s net worth only covers 0.1% of the derivatives. So a loss of only 0.1% on the derivatives portfolio is all it would take to bankrupt DB.
DB is one of the worst banks, but when the financial crisis unravels, we will find that most banks are in dire straits. Unlimited money printing is not far away and with that comes hyperinflation and interest rates no longer negative or 0-2% but in the teens or higher. Once we have unlimited money printing, the last bit of faith people has in banks will be gone in a flash...and the financial system will collapse. We are 100% sure this will happen. It will be the next years....however we just don't know when.
- As the next global financial crisis unravels in the coming few years, we will see ....continue reading
- Silver Surged A Staggering 79% In Two Months In 1987...and it's gonna happen again.
- When the STOP-BUY line is broken, we shall see much higher stock markets. Interest rates will stay low and MORE FIAT money is about to be created! As the second half of 2019 begins, the markets are in much better shape than they were in late-December. The S&P 500 recovered all of the ground lost in the late-2018 correction, made new all-time highs in the past ten days, and is up nearly 27% from its correction low. The NYSE Composite Index also made a new all-time high,...continue reading
Monday, July 8, 2019 - Friday, July 5 was the "perfect day" for the COMEX to hammer down Gold & Silver.
Updated Sections: Gold Fundamentals, Silver, US-Dollar, €-Gold & €/$,
Aussie-Gold & Aussie/$/€, Swiss-Gold & Swiss/$/€, Can$-Gold & Can$/$/€, ¥-Gold & ¥/$/€,
£-Gold & £/$/€, R-Gold & R/$/€ ,Kr-Gold & Kr/$/€, Yuan-Gold & Yuan/$/€, Rupee-Gold
Putting Christine Lagarde in charge of the ECB will lead the eurozone into catastrophe. Christine Lagarde, the new head of the European Central Bank President is too inflexible, has a dreadful track record and knows nothing about monetary policy. Some of the biggest budget deficits ever recorded. The deepest recession since anyone started gathering statistics. A conviction for negligence. It is hard to imagine what exactly it might be that would disqualify somebody from being made President of the European Central Bank anymore. After all, those are the major achievements of Christine Lagarde’s time in public office and yet she has just been elevated to what may well prove the most pivotal role in the global economy over the next decade.
Anne Widdecombe's fiery debut speech in European Parliament: the EU is a SCAM, LEGAL THEFT run by unelected narcissist Tyrants!
INSTEX is the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (Instex) and permits companies in Europe to do business with countries like Iran, avoiding American sanctions by trading outside the SWIFT system, which is dollar-denominated and de facto controlled by the US Treasury.
There has been considerable blow-back from the Make America Great Again campaign, particularly as the flip side of the coin appears to be that the “greatness” will be obtained by making everyone else less great. This being the international policy of the USA since Independence. Today the chickens come home to roost and the world is organizing itself so it can operate WITHOUT the US-Dollar. After the BRICS, the China and Russia agreement, Europe now also has INSTEX. This allows bypassing the Swift-system, the US-Dollar and the control of the U.S.A.
- INSTEX is another BIG NAIL in the coffin of the US-Dollar.
- U.S. shale destroyed 80% of its value since 2008. Former EQT (NYSE: EQT) chief executive Steve Schlotterbeck said that the shale industry continues to destroy capital “every time they put the drill bit to the ground.” He spoke at a petrochemical conference where he said that the industry has destroyed 80 percent of its value since 2008.
- OPEC production drops to a new low. OPEC’s production declined .......continue reading
- The xxxx is breaking out versus the Euro and the US-dollar...and gold in xxxxx is breaking out its historic top
- Tables with Support, Resistance levels, and targets were updated on the goldonomic.com site - these should also be updated on the goldonomic.be site. PLEASE advise if not.
- We have come to a point where the manipulation of the Gold price does no longer work! As of today, ANYTHING can HAPPEN!
- See the Flag forming on Gold candle charts, possibly setting up for Parabolic Move with a target of xxxxx! (visible on the candle charts)......continue reading
Thursday & Friday, July 4-5, 2019 - Convicted criminal Lagarde to Succeed Draghi as ECB Chief As Economy Weakens.
Updated Sections: Treasuries in the EU, World Stock Market Indexes (PF & short candles),
Lagarde to Succeed Draghi as ECB Chief As Economy Weakens. Today, it is no longer important to have a 'strong-intelligent' leader. As long as it is a woman, the Herd seems to be satisfied. [I would be jailed for publishing this on Facebook]
Christine Lagarde fits the bill of a credible dove. She will ensure the ECB will move back toward quantitative easing and negative interest rates. That’s good news for the liquidity fuelled bull market but very bad news for the Global economy and international financial system.
|While In Europe local national governments and local politics have become something obsolete, European Louis XVI politicans have decided about their new jobs!|
Christine Lagarde has been found guilty before a court of law of negligence in approving a massive payout of taxpayers’ money to controversial French businessman Bernard Tapie but avoided a jail sentence.
A French court convicted the head of the International Monetary Fund and former government minister, who had faced a €15,000 (£12,600) fine and up to a year in prison. But it decided she should not be punished and that the conviction would not constitute a criminal record. On Monday evening the IMF gave her its full support...
Do Not Store Gold In A Bank Vault Or Safety Deposit Box!. So again I warn gold investors not to hold physical gold in a bank vault or in a bank safe deposit box. When the next financial crisis starts, you will not get your gold back from the bank’s vault and you will not get access to your safe deposit box. The bank will obviously tell you that the gold in the box is yours, but I wouldn’t trust them. Also, the bank doors could be closed for a very long time. So even if you did eventually got access, it might take years. Much better to store gold privately in secure vaults which you have physical access to at any time.
- The National Bank of Belgium has now also joined the group of countries paying out NEGATIVE interest rates.
- The Bank of Japan is joining the other money printers (FED, ECB) and just said “If the economy loses momentum toward achieving our price target, we will of course consider expanding stimulus without hesitation.” The Japanese debt of Yen 1.1 quadrillion which is 235% of GDP and 70% owned by the Japanese government which is the only buyer of new issues. And even at just above 0% interest rates, Japan can’t afford even the interest on the debt without issuing more debt. The Japanese economy will sink into the Pacific together with the Yen.
- The next slowdown will lead to a lot of bad debt becoming worthless debt. Just take the $1.2 trillion corporate junk debt in the US. Or take the Chinese debt that has exploded from $2 trillion to $40t in this century or Italian debt which is 145% of GDP.
- As asset prices collapse and gold appreciates, you will be able to buy a house for a fraction of the cost today, especially if you have your savings in gold.
Wednesday, July 3rd, 2019 - Negative Interest Rates is THEFT and a DESTRUCTION of the economy
Updated Sections: Bonds general & USA, Corporate Bonds, Negative Interest rates, ,
Note: Tomorrow is the 4ht of July, National Holiday. Next update may come on Friday. If not on Monday July 8.
|It goes beyond any imagination that NOBODY, no Economist, no Politician, no Central Banker, no University Professor makes remarks about "Negative Interest Rates". Negative Interest Rates is something completely unnatural, contrary to any economic law. Negative Interest Rates only are possible because of MANIPULATION, LIES, PROPAGANDA and citizens living in LALA-LAND.|
REAL Negative interest rates (Nominal interest rates minus the Real Inflation rate) is THEFT. Negative Nominal interest rates are even BIGGER THEFT. But WHO buys these NEGATIVE YIELDING NOMINAL BONDS? Only Banks, Central Banks and the BIS (Bank for International Settlements), the IMF (International Monetary Fund) buy!
The fact that more and more Nominal Yielding Bonds are issued by Governments proof that they can no longer control of the situation. It points to the fact that we are close to the "Endgame". No single reasoning process can justify Negative interest rates. Such does not only gives false signals to the Entrepreneurs but on top FORCES these to invest in marginal LOW YIELDING projects.
|Percentage of negative yielding DEBT in each country|
Who Buys negative yielding bonds? (apart from those who are LEGALLY forced to buy; like Banks, Pension funds, Insurance co's) Then how can investors lend governments $13 trillion of money and pay for the privilege of the state holding your money. That is totally absurd. You give money to an insolvent country and you must pay them for that great honor. Take little Portugal as an example. They have a massive debt to GDP of 125% and they also have negative yields from 2-5 years. What would you do? Would you lend money to a country that will never repay it and also pay them for the pleasure or buy gold? I certainly wouldn’t.
- The world economy is slowing down a lot faster than any central banker dares to admit to.
- Central Banks are panicking. With the global economy slowing down and the financial system being under pressure, central banks around the world are now all in a rate cutting mode. The Fed is expected to make 4 cuts within the next 12 months and Draghi has just made clear that the ECB is standing ready with the whole gambit of stimulus. He indicated that further rate cuts “remain part of our tools” and also additional asset purchase which means more QE. [so much for not mopping up the excess of liquidity - like Van Rompuy “the Belgian wet rag” pretended would happen some years ago - but instead adding liquidity]
- Swift (a system designed to maintain the status of the US-Dollar as reserve currency) is ...
- Technical analysis has its limitations. Especially in MANIPULATED and RIGGED markets. However, they still ...continue reading
Tuesday, July 2nd, 2019 - Never seen: French car sales down 8.6%, Chinese sales down 16.6 %!
Updated Sections: Uranium shares, Banks & Financials, Coal, Solar & Rare Elements
Agriculturals, Copper+Platinum & Non-Ferro's, Long Term commodity Charts,
Commodities in Gold, Inflation Index ,
Car Sales are one of the best precursors for the state of the economy. In my lifetime I have NEVER seen car sales down by such a high figure. The illusion is over and the dark years are here. The Dark Years are the consequence of a world that for decades has lived above its means, in the belief that credit and printed money can bring prosperity. We will soon experience that this has all been a LALA-LAND illusion which will painfully turn into a harsh reality. That means, an implosion of debt markets and also of all the bubble assets that have been financed by the debt. Whether More Fiat Money is created out of thin air or not, won't change anything to the present situation....
The biggest risk is the $1.4 quadrillion derivatives market which is about to evaporate in smoke. These derivatives only function in bull markets when there is liquidity in the system. In the coming bear markets, there will be no liquidity and the derivatives bubble will implode as the counterparty not only fails but also disappears. There will be no one on the other side of all these derivative trades which have been the most massive money spinner for the bankers. Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Societe Generale, ABN-AMRO, Scotia Bank,... are all banks which will be affected by the coming derivatives disaster.
Russians have learned this THE HARD way and at this time, they are doing whatever is possible to make sure they don't become part of what will be the Big Depression of the 21st Century. I fear this depression will be the Great Depression of the 1930s on steroids.
|GDP per capita in Moscow is actually slightly higher than in Washington DC, and much higher than most US cities like Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, or Miami. None of this is due to Socialism (alias Democracy). And Russians know it.|
- Rising Stock Markets and falling Car Sales don't go together. Especially not when they fall by 8% to 16%..better prepare for the worst before it's too late.
- In the 1970s a median car costs about 1/4 to 1/3rd of the median yearly income. Today the same car costs at least 1/2 ...continue reading
- A pullback for Gold and Silver we finally have. Could be expected as the 4th of July is coming up on Thursday this week and the COMEX, bankers and petty Government officials are leaving for the holiday Wednesday until Monday next week. The COMEX being the only market functioning with PAPER GOLD and PAPER SILVER has to make sure nothing spectacular happens during these days.
- This points to a weaker Dollar and much higher INFLATION rates: ...continue reading
Monday, July 1st, 2019 - We have 500/750 oz. Silver paper obligations for each 1 oz. of physical Silver!
Updated Sections: Uranium shares, Bank & Financial shares ,
Venezuela, after World War II one of the richest countries on this planet, destroyed by "democracy". The EU is walking EXACTLY the same path. Democracy = Socialism and Socialism = Tyranny (Chavez, Maduro,..) and Tyranny = Poverty! This applies to Rome, Zimbabwe, Argentina, Venezuela and many other countries on planet Earth. The Barbarians are taking over the Western world but its citizens keep spending their time with GAMES (Music Festivals, World cups, Soccer,...) and are demanding more BREAD (pensions, social security, free education, free health care, free housing,...)
NOTHING comes for free...except maybe Sunshine. Everything else has a price!
Many investors are now talking about gold and the potential for much higher prices. But we must remember that we are not holding gold as an investment but for wealth preservation purposes in order to protect against a rotten financial system, and a bankrupt global economy. Gold is not held for short term gains but as insurance against the massive risks, we see in the system.
We are not in gold to take part in a price move. Instead, gold is the consequence of our analysis of global risk which is at an extreme. At the same time as many impatient holders of gold are now rejoicing over the price move, we must remember at all times that the very strong rise of gold that we are about to see, is a warning signal of very difficult times ahead in the world.
|Margins on Gold & Silver are so LOW that a bakery makes more money by selling a box of chocolates than a gold trader selling one ounce of Gold/Silver.
- Gold has produced positive returns in 16 of the last 19 years.
- Gold’s average annual return compounded since 2001 is 9.38%. [When I started in this business, 1 kg gold traded around $2,500. Since 1973 Gold went up by 1,700%]
- Gold’s appreciation thus far in 2019 (through 6/20/19) is 8.42%.
- A $100,000 investment in gold in January 2001 would be worth about $350,000 today. At gold’s peak in 2011, it would have been worth about $475,000.
- Gold does not have a political preference.
- Gold is not swayed by who leads the Federal Reserve.
- Contrary to popular belief, gold does not need inflation to appreciate in value. Some of gold’s best years were the result not of inflation but disinflation.
- Gold’s price history is only loosely connected to that of the dollar. In January 2001, the U.S. Dollar Index stood at 113.39. It now stands at a little over 96 for a decline of 18% during the period. The price of gold, on the other hand, rose 3.5 times.
- The 21st century has been gold’s century, not the stock market’s. In January 2001, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stood near 16,000. It is now bumping up against the 27,000 marks for a gain of roughly 69%. By contrast, gold is up 350% over the same period (from roughly $400 to $1400 per ounce). While stocks dominated headlines, gold quietly performed.
The COMEX has NO physical Silver and NO physical Gold to cover its obligations and the LMBA has less than 50% physical Gold & Silver reserves to cover its paper obligations. There are between 500 oz and 750 oz. paper silver obligations for each 1 oz. physical silver and for Gold, the figure hovers between 300 and 500 oz. paper contracts for each 1 oz. physical Gold.
The GLD and SLV obligations are guaranteed by PAPER gold and PAPER silver only...They made A MESS out of it and the time is coming where the BANKSTERS are gonna have to pay for this. Unfortunately, as is often the case, the SAVERS, especially the savers who keep trusting the banksters with all their deposits, will have to pay for the bulk of the losses.
The video we posted below is only available for our beloved Subscribers. It is one of the more important video's we posted this year so far on our site. People who a skimming Internet for free information and/or continue to listen to what the banks advise them to do, don't deserve to see it. We need these people as bag holders the day the finale is been played. Having said this, it amazes us that FEW people really understand what is happening behind the smoke curtains of Banks, Central Banks, and Authorities. It is amazing that people don't realize that this dirty financials and the political game will end with a BANK HOLIDAY where a lot of purchasing power will be lost.
- Take your time to watch/listen to the video below. This man knows what he is talking about....continue reading
- Charts tell more than 1,000 words.
|...continue reading||...continue reading|