The biggest mistake ever made was the creation of Politicians https://t.co/tmO5OVc3Kx
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP REASONING IN WORTHLESS FIAT MONEY!..WHY IS THIS SO HARD??
Monday April 30, 2018 - Because of May 1st activity on Financial Markets will be low until Wednesday May 2nd.
Updatred Sections: ,
I first hand experienced the 1960 - 1968. Many of today's readers were not even born at that time. I lived what the Gold Pool did during those years. I know the rigging went on FOR EVER until there were billions of losses. We knew some day this manipulation would stop working and when the day came it did, contrary to what most people were anticipating, the price did not shoot up immediately. The rise was stopped by a bank holiday (week). Gold however did officially double in price in a week's time but it took several years to rise by a factor 25 from $34 to $870 in 1980.
At that time they (Authorities & Banksters) could not use all these DERIVATIVES (because these simply didn't exist) and until 1971 Central Banks and Banks could not create money out of thin air like they can today. Manipulating the market was a lot harder....but it worked.
The manipulation has been going on for years now. It was made possible in 1971 when Nixon stopped the convertibility of the Dollar in Gold and started in 1981 when Volcker hiked the INTEREST RATES to levels unseen in the past (+20%). Today, Investors in general are extremely bored and many stopped BELIEVING in Gold simply because they don't understand and refuse to UNDERSTAND why one must hold Gold.
In general, today's investors and in particular the Millenniums are only interested in a QUICK PROFIT: their aim is to buy Gold (& Silver) and sell it at a PROFIT weeks or months later. The REASONING base is and remains FIAT PAPER MONEY. Extremely dangerous...
- Higher interest rates are keeping a lid on the stock markets. ...more in the Subscriber's section
- Oil shares start to become OVERBOUGHT...therefore a correction is expected.
- Gold is bouncing up the $1,320 support level = EXTREMELY POSITIVE...more in the Subscriber's section
Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Friday April 27, 2018 - the International Monetary Fund predicts a Bumpy ride, so better hold on the Gold & Silver?
Updated Sections: US-Dollar (short candle), $-Gold (short candle) , Silver (short candle),
OOH Canada & Canadian banks at HIGH RISK! : Canadians Just Set A New Record For Borrowing Against Their Homes. Filings obtained from the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) show, after a brief decline in January, the balance of loans secured by residential real estate hit a new high in February. More interesting is the segment of loans being used for personal consumption, is growing at the fastest pace in years. Canada has the highest number of indebted households (and the highest debt) in the world.
Loans secured by residential real estate are exactly what they sound like. They’re loans that you pledge your home equity in order to secure. The most common is a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) where the credits are used to consume. There’s also more productive uses, like when you start a new business and need to use your home as security – just in case you aren’t able to pay your loan shark bank back.
Canadian Real Estate is also at high risk. The risk may even be bigger than the risk and exposure of American banks to American Real Estate in 2006-2007.
- Specialists are pretty confident we shall see triple digit oil prices in 2019. The world risks a oil shock within months as three geostrategic crises come to the boil and Saudi Arabia hints at US$100 crude. Brent crude has surged this week to a 40-month high of almost US$75 a barrel even though the global economy is losing momentum. This price spike reflects a constriction of supply and a rising “political premium.” The historic high Commercial Short Positions in Oil may well become a catalyst for higher prices (and not bring some profit to the position holders)Donald Trump will reinstate oil sanctions against Iran on May 12. Europe, Japan and South Korea will almost certainly join the Americans.
- Remember our earlier updates about the Saudi-oil-reserves which are 80% over-valued...more in the Subscriber's section
- The US-Dollar is OVERBOUGHT and Gold & Silver are sitting right on their SUPPORT lines...see short candles in respective sections for a visual
- If present support level for $-Gold is broken, price can fall to the important support level of $1,280.
- Canadian bank shares have pulled back and tested their break-down level and are preparing a NEW DOWNLEG. If you haven't already sold Canadian Bank shares, do it now....
- The xxxxxx are now catching up to the strong crude oil price. And they too have room to rise further.
- We have a dangerous looking mature BACKTEST for Dow and SP500 …..look out below!
- Expect Stock Markets and US-Dollar to come down together...more in the Subscriber's section
Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Thursday April 26, 2018 - Short Squeeze Is Propping Up The Dollar!
Updated Sections: ,
Whatever happens to the banks, affects your wealth. If the banks runs into trouble and there is a bank run because everyone has figured out the bank or the system is in danger… your wealth falls too. This is precisely what has happened in Spain during the 2012 banking crisis over there. The Bank Deposits of their clients were converted into bank shares and the value of these shares fell to ZERO. Since then it’s also happened in Cyprus, Greece…and it is now perfectly legal in the US courtesy of a clause in the Dodd-Frank bill. In Europe a BAIL-IN legislation was also be put into place 2 years ago....
A planned Bail-in is just the reason of a strategy of declaring War on Cash. The goal is to stop people from being able to move their money into physical cash and to keep their wealth locked in the financial system at all costs. This makes it extremely easy to control the money.
Assume you played or play the Stock Market and so generated a nice profit. Because of the Dodd-Frank bill and the EU-bail-in legislation your profit as well as the total deposit may be affected and becomes a loss if your bank runs into trouble. Because today all banks are inter-connected, even if your bank is relatively safe (and it is NOT if it is an European bank) it will be affected when other banks run into trouble.
As we learned in Greece, even the content of your "safety deposit box you have with your bank" is not safe....and is seized in case of a default!
This is how it works once Banks get the approval to seize your (savings) account:
Let’s say your bank fails in the US and/or Europe. The Bank is too big for the FDIC to be saved. So…
- The FDIC Reserve Bank, Government) takes over the bank.
- The bank’s managers are forced out.
- The bank’s debts and liabilities are converted into equity or the bank’s stock. And yes, your deposits are considered a “liability” for the bank.
- Whatever happens to the bank’s stock, affects your wealth. If the bank’s stock falls at this point because everyone has figured out the bank is in major trouble… your wealth falls too...more in the Subscriber's section
- xxxx xxxx (xxx) says it will launch a “flow” battery made of inexpensive, non-toxic materials next year. The flow batteries will last longer than lithium-ion batteries and allow utilities to use more renewable energy combined with energy storage.
- Oil Majors to book largest profit in a decade.
- xx (xx) obtained approval to begin drilling off the coast of Nova Scotia for one deepwater well. The well will be xxx’s first in Canada’s Scotian Basin Exploration Project.
- xxx xxx (xxx) is proposing a 50/50 split between subsidiary Acacia Mining and the government of Tanzania of the “economic benefits generated by Acacia’s operations.”
- xxxxx revenue up as shale drilling increases. xxxxx (xxx) reported a 34 percent increase in first quarter revenue largely due to higher drilling activity in North America. The oilfield services giant did take a revenue hit in the first quarter due to winter weather, but that was offset by the uptick in demand for its services from the shale industry. xxxxx CEO said that margins of 20 percent should return later this year as the fracking market tightens.
- xxxxx also WRITES OFF Venezuelan assets.
- xxxxx platinum miners resemble a “dysfunctional oligopoly” and are currently increasing supply despite depressed platinum prices with no meaningful improvement in the situation expected until 2020.
- Exporting Gold & Silver out of Canada has become a painstaking exercise....The LAW changes all the time and Governments seems to be trying to do whatever they can to keep Gold within their borders...more in the Subscriber's section
- A Short Squeeze Is Propping Up The Dollar!...the next BIG problem for the U.S. was going to be a Lack of Liquidity. Technically speaking and looking at the price and TRADING CHANNELS of Gold and Silver the $-squeeze should come to end end soon.
- One of the worst performing currencies in recent weeks has been the Indian rupee...Indian Gold holders are safe.
- Gold and Silver are back on the bottom of their trading ranges...more in the Subscriber's section
Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Wednesday April 25, 2018 - Good Earnings Can’t Support an Over-Priced Stock Market
Updated Sections: World Stock Market Indexes (partly) ,
- Looking at the charts below it is not hard to figure out which market is poised to come down and which will go up! As usual nobody knows WHEN...
|....more in the Subscriber's section|
Tuesday April 24, 2018 - Is $-Gold still hovering inside its trading range?
Updated Sections: Swiss-Gold & Swiss/$/€ , Can$-Gold & Can$/$/€, ¥-Gold & ¥/$/€ , £-Gold & £/$/€£/$/€ , Zar-Gold & Zar/$/€ , Krona-Gold & Krona/$/€
Belgium the first islamic state in Europe? The leaders of Belgium's ISLAM Party apparently want to turn Belgium into an Islamic State. They call it "Islamist democracy" and have set a target date: 2030. [Toronto and Canada may well become the first state in the America's]
The program is confusingly simple: replace all the civil and penal codes with sharia law. Period". — French magazine Causeur.
The European capital [Brussels] will be Muslim in twenty years". —Le Figaro.
The French acronym of Belgium's ISLAM Party stands for "Integrity, Solidarity, Liberty, Authenticity, Morality". The leaders of the ISLAM Party apparently want to turn Belgium into an Islamic State. They call it "Islamist democracy" and have set a target date: 2030. According to the French magazine Causeur, "the program is confusingly simple: replace all the civil and penal codes with sharia law. Period". Created on the eve of the 2012 municipal ballot, the ISLAM Party immediately received impressive results. Its numbers are alarming.
The effect of this new party, according to Michaël Privot, an expert on Islam, and Sebastien Boussois, a political scientist, could be the "implosion of the social body". Some Belgian politicians, such as Richard Miller, are now advocating banning the ISLAM Party.
- The direction of interest rates is one of the more important factors dictating the direction for most financial markets and the economy.
- The danger is that everybody is scared of the rising interest rates at time where the Governments are broke. The U.S. and global economies have too much debt (the US has over $100 trillion of debt) and they’re too highly leveraged to stand more than a 2% short term interest rate in a 2% inflationary world.
- The same leverage caused the Great Recession. If central banks raise rates too quickly, they’ll risk a repeat performance. This is something no one wants, so rates will likely stay low...as long as such is technically possible....more in the Subscriber's section
- Once xxxx breaks clearly above $1380, it’s off to the races.
- The 10 year yield has risen up to the 3% level, which is a strong resistance level
- The xxxxx is near an oversold area. But the xxxx remain bearish by staying below 95.
- Expect to see a much lower dollar once indexes breaks down their support zones on the Dow and SP500,
- The HUI index keeps bouncing up from a low area versus the SP500. And the HUI/SP500-ratio is breaking out of a bullish downside wedge. This tells us gold shares are set to outperform the stock market.
- xxxx: a break above the 2018 high near $17.60 would be a clean breakout. xxx could then test its 2017 highs near $18.50 before heading up to a stronger resistance at $22...more in the Subscriber's section
Monday April 23, 2018 - Those complaining about a low Gold price and waiting for a higher Fiat price don't understand nothing about the financial system.
Do you know what the 1st thing was the Americans did at the time of the unrests in Ukraine and Libya? They flew the Ukraine and Libyan Gold stocks to the U.S.A. on military planes. Russia entrusts its gold to nobody nad has zero gold in the US. The Central Bank of Russia keeps all its bullion at home, since only in Russia can its gold be completely safe, according to the State Duma Committee on Financial Markets. Answering a question about Turkey’s decision to repatriate its gold from the US Federal Reserve, Aksakov said: "We do not have a gold reserve in the US, we have only Forex (foreign exchange) reserves abroad. No one can lay hands on our gold."
Russia’s reserves consist of foreign currency, Special Drawing Rights (SDR) holdings, reserve position in the IMF and physical gold. The amount of physical gold in Russian reserves has grown by 52.88 tons and reached 1,861.1 tons as of April 1.
The world’s largest gold buyer and the third-largest producer, Russia has substantially increased purchases in recent years.The Central Bank of Russia has more than doubled the pace of its bullion purchases. The Kremlin sees the precious metal as a safe haven at a time of geopolitical turbulence. Russia is the sixth-largest gold owner after the United States, Germany, Italy, France, and China. Since 2000, the country’s gold reserves have surged 500 %.
Assume the price of Gold rises to $10,000 per oz. Would you at that time exchange your gold holdings for more WORTHLESS FIAT MONEY...and risk the fact that this Fiat Money may disappear or be called in by a bankrupt government overnight!?
Those complaining about a low Gold price and are waiting for a higher Fiat price don't understand nothing about the financial system. It is simply impossible to value Gold in Fiat Money because Gold and Fiat Money are two different things. If one would have to value Gold in Fiat money, the value would be infinite. Gold is Gold and over the past 6,000 years it allowed one to buy a similar quantity of Goods and Services. If your answer on this question is YES, you should not even be holding Gold but rather buy BITCOINS...or play the Roulette in a Las Vegas Casino.
The historic routine of Gold is that after years of RIGGING and manipulation it ALWAYS survives any kind of Fiat and Digital money. Tricky however is the fact that the adjustment ALWAYS happened sudden and at a time nobody was expecting it. During the 1960-70's the Fiat proce of Gold DOUBLED overnight. As a result the Central Banks , Gold Banks and Banks lost BILLIONS. The situation was so critical that the Authorities had to close down the Gold markets for a week...after which they formalized the new higher price of Gold. The surge of the Gold price however did not stop until in 1980 when it reached a level of $850. An increase by a factor x 25.
Few do realize that the Gold story did not end in 1980-81 ....at that time VOLCKER and the FED only managed in postponing the inevitable....something we shall probably experience some time between today and the coming years. The final game will be a game where there will be people with WORTHLESS FIAT MONEY (the loosers) and people with GOLD & SILVER. Only those holding Gold & Silver will still have PURCHASING POWER...more in the Subscriber's section
|One has to be a fool to think of GOLD in terms of FOOL's GOLD or worthless fiat money...but many fools there are.|
- the United States has removed Iran from the SWIFT network, the well-known world interbank transfer system, which is also a private company. Iran, however, has immediately joined the Chinese CIPS, a recent network, similar to SWIFT, with which it is already fully connected. Russia and China are acquiring significant amounts of gold.
- Both Russia and China have so far bought 10% of the gold available in the world. In recent years China has bought gold to the tune of at least 1842.6 tons. Again according to official data, so far Russia is supposed to have reached 1857.7 tons.
- Saudi Arabia has already accepted payments in yuan for the oil sold to China, which is its largest customer. This is a turning point. If Saudi Arabia gives in, sooner or later all OPEC countries will follow suit...more in the Subscriber's section
- Important: Financial markets in general are moving sideward...about to breakup or to breakdown. They are like moving in a DANGEROUS eye of the Storm..
Friday April 20, 2018 - Patience is bitter but the fruit is sweet!
Gold and Silver continue to trade sideways until the market will blow the lid of the resistance zone and we have a breakout.
The best time to make a strategic and long-term investment decision is when the asset you intend to buy is unloved and undervalued. That was certainly the case with gold at the time. Gold had been going down for 19 years from $850 in 1980 to a low of $250 in 1999. Central banks around the world had been selling a major part of their gold. The UK and Switzerland comes to mind as two countries selling the majority of their gold around the lows - a very good buying signal.
- The trilateral attack on Syria by US-GB-FR forces, have raised the bench mark oil prices to their highest in the last two years. This is good news for Saudi Arabia, but also for Russia, Iran and all the producing countries, who are now earning unanticipated amounts in foreign currencies. Never forget that Oil prices are an important exponential catalyst for the CPI (consumer price inflation figures)...more in the Subscriber's section
- The US-Dollar will continue to trade sideways (distribution) until it will break down....more in the Subscriber's section
Thursday April 19, 2018 - Silver breaks out of short term consolidation and Rises Enough To Challenge Major Resistance
Not only does the youth, (3rd & 4th generation) not realize that the banking system is bankrupt but they continue to believe in paper money. The situation however is even worse: they do NOT realize nothing. They have no clue about the banking system and don't know that the 100 note is nothing more than paper. They even have faith in WORTHLESS DIGITAL MONEY....Also they don't realize what the consequences are. Therefore the implosion will hit them extremely hard.
Reality is (and this is even worse) that University Professors simply don't KNOW the correct definitions of Inflation and Deflation and teach their students INCORRECT Economics.
Last but not least the youth knows almost nothing about the REAL political tensions in the world. They do not read newspapers and the information from the media is hopelessly tainted and incorrect. Since the Vietnam War the Governments have stopped showing the People the REALITY of Wars (except for those parts which suits their goals).
We (in the old days) used to get the information form our parents and uncles and aunts. They told us all about the Great Wars and how before, during and after the Wars GOVERNMENTS and Banks stole their savings. A grand-aunt of mine lost TWICE all of her savings: once as her bank went belly over and a second time after WW II when government decided to call in all money in circulation.
|Major breakouts normally happen when only "Mister Nobody" believes it will happen....like now.|
$-Silver did actually do better than $-Gold .
Wednesday April 18, 2018 - Ripley's believe it or not but Gold resists strikes in the Middle-East
The daily reality of the trade in the financial markets is bought by the Milleniums, the 3rd & 4th generation who have no clue of what a WAR looks like and live in the convictions today's LALA-land will go on forever. This generation keepts thinking the Banking system is sound and will survive. It keeps believing in Fiat Paper Money and even in Digital Fiat Money. It keeps believing the WORLD DEBT doesn't matter and that the problem will eventually be solved. NOT SO! These generations are an easy prey for the Politicians and supporting Mainstream Media as almost everything can be sold to them.
Venezuela’s oil refineries at 31 percent capacity. Venezuela’s oil refineries operated at just 31 percent of their combined 1.62 million-barrel-per-day capacity in the first quarter, according to Reuters. PDVSA’s refineries suffer from poor maintenance, a lack of spare parts, a lack of cash, and a declining supply of crude. Meanwhile, Reuters reports that PDVSA is suffering from mass resignations, with workers walking off the job because of low wages and unsafe working conditions. About 25,000 workers quit between January 2017 and January 2018...more in the Subscriber's section
- Clinton sold all of the U.S. Uranium out to the Russians a couple of years ago (through xxxx - xxxxx) .T his week however Putin blocked Uranium EXPORTS to the West. Apparently The Green Tinheads still don't realize what this will bring to the West. See our section for Uramium shares for more.
- xxxx (xxxx) announced promising results from the six wells it drilled on Alaska’s Western North Slope, with oil encountered in all six wells. The results support Conoco’s estimate of a recoverable resource potential of at least 300 million barrels...more in the Subscriber's section
- The Dow Jones clears the 50 day MA and down trendline and its PF chart shows an uptrend = bullish
- The PF chart for the SP500 shows an uptrend.
- $-Gold seems to have lost any interest...even when trading just below the magic $1,350 line...more in the Subscriber's section
Tuesday April 17, 2018 - Trade Wars, Wars, Debt, Paper money,...how long will the Central Banks be able to keep Gold down?
$-Gold should break the $1,350 and $1,380 level. $-Gold should break the $1,420 level and thereafter positively test the breakout level to signal a new strong bull run....The QUESTION is whether or not the market is strong enough to do so. Never forget the Central Banks are VERY POWERFUL . Never forget that the longer price is capped, the stronger the breakout and the resulting rise will be.
click to enlarge
Monday April 16, 2018 - Syria or a Remake of the Operation Desert storm and will Gold & Silver breakout?
Updated Sections: Silver, $-Gold, Banks & Financials (Bearish Wedge),
Follow the Money (the US-Dollar). Now that the Oil-Benchmark is in the hands of China and it's allies it is not a surprise at all that the U.S. , the UK and France hit Syria. The coup was prepared as good as possible and reminds me of "Operation Desert Storm" where "Weapons of Mass Destruction" have been replaced by a mockery of the poisoning of an ex-Spy and his daughter in the U.K. and the alleged use of nervgas in Syria. This time however the stakes are a lot higher and the situation way more dangerous. There is NO WAY Russia will give up it's mediterranean port in Syria nor will allow the U.S. to control the country in any way.
|Last month, another Russian state-owned firm, global oil giant Rosneft, announced it had tested the SPFS in December with the help of the country's third largest lender, Gazprombank.
Last year, the head of the Central Bank said that Russia is ready for disconnection from SWIFT.
Russia and the East are also dropping SWIFT in favor of SPFS. Rostec , a Strategic Russian firm dumps SWIFT in favor of domestic bank transfer alternative. Rostec will connect to SPFS (the Russian system for transfer of financial messages). This will reduce the risk of external intrusion into the system (Swift HQ. are located in Brussels, Belgium). Rostec was established in late 2007 to consolidate strategically important Russian companies. It has divisions in aircraft, electronics, and armaments. It unites companies like Russian Helicopters, Kalashnikov Concern, and Rosoboronexport.
|This is all about the dying U.S. Dollar, the bankrupt U.S. Economy and the control of ENERGY (crude oil & natural gas). The USA, the UK and France are the BIG-MIDDLE EAST Oil guys...
In 2017 the Russian banking sector had been provided with all the necessary conditions for operating lenders and payment systems in case of disconnection from SWIFT. According to the regulator, 90 percent of ATMs in Russia were ready to accept the Mir payment system, a Russian domestic version of Visa and MasterCard. The Mir payment system was introduced in 2015 after clients of several Russian banks (SMP Bank, InvestCapitalBank, Russia Bank and Sobinbank) were unable to use Visa and MasterCard due to the sanctions...more in the Subscriber's section
- Despite fears of Commercial COT reports calling for MUCH LOWER Oil prices our charts (the technicals) called for much higher oil prices. And our charts were right. Oil prices are set to see their largest weekly gain since July, with Brent breaking $72. Also OPEC production fell by 200,000 bpd in March, on the back of declining output in Venezuela, Libya, Iraq, Angola and Saudi Arabia. The group’s production levels are now at a one-year low at 31.958 mb/d.
- 48 hours...that is how long the sale of 100 Tonnes of Paper Gold could cap the Gold price! Price manipulators can only do so much, and at certain times. But in the end, it doesn’t make a difference in the major trend. This reminds me of the 1960's when we came to a point where the manipulation of the Gold price also started to misfire...more in the Subscriber's section
- xxxx is strong, reaching a 3½ year high. It is in a breakout mode and it’s taking energy shares with it. This could help to pull up the stock market.
- Once xxxx breaks clearly above $1380, it’s off to the races.
- xxxx looks like it is set to explode one of these days... see the mature triangle it’s formed for 2+ years on the charts.
- The xxxxxxx is bouncing up from a low area versus the SP500. And the xxxxxxx is breaking out of a bullish downside wedge. This tells us gold shares are set to outperform the stock market...more in the Subscriber's section
Friday April 13, 2018 - AS GOLD BREAKS OUT - THE WORLD IS ON THE PRECIPICE of WAR
It is not by accident that we see a REBIRTH of the cold war between Russia and the West. Only this time, the war is not only against Russia but also China (and other BRICS). The Gold convertible Yuan-Oil-Benchmark is alive and operative since last month and we forecasted and explained what would happen as soon as it was: it will - de facto - break the back of the US-Dollar. Nerve-gas and Chemical War which resulted in sanctions are nothing more than excuses for what could unfortunately become another World War.
Would you not start a WAR if all of a sudden your right to print-create "worthless money out of thin air" was taken away from you? For decenia Americans have been buying and importing goods and services and have been paying for these with U.S. Dollars. In 1971 they started to pay with WORTHLESS PRINTED PAPER. Today however this priviledge is about to be taken away...
CHINA WILL PULL THE PLUG ON THE WESTERN WORLD...When the crisis hits, financial markets will shutdown throughout 80%-90% of the world. We understand the Chinese government has halted purchases of US Treasuries. We know the new Gold-convertible-Yuan-Oil-Benchmark countries no longer have to buy PETRODOLLARS (U.S. Dollars) to pay for their Oil . As we explained earlier, this takes the very SPINE out of the U.S.-Dollar because NO INDEBTED CURRENCY CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL TRADE.
Sanctions and Trade wars normally escalate into (World) Wars....Politicians know all to well that during times of War "the people" will accept a lot more painful regulations than during times of peace.
- The USA is in a lot of debt....and most of the debt ($6 trillion) is due to CHINA. Chinese have now stopped buying more debt. But can you imagine what would happen if they decide to dump TWO or THREE MILLION of American Treasuries?! more in the Subscriber's section
- As long as our "Absolute Support levels" for the xxxx xxxxx are not broken and these levels are not positively tested (i.e. we have a pull back towards the Support levels) the bull market is going to recover and will continue on its upward path. That is, are we going to see a final blow off phase, which is fairly typical at the end of long bull markets.
- For the second time xxxx bounced off the $1,350 level....let's see if the resistance level will be broken tomorrow or some time next week...more in the Subscriber's section
Thursday April 12, 2018 - Crude Oil does what nobody expected : it goes up!
Updated Sections: Oil shares, Natural Gas Shares, Crude Oil,
Although analysts and COT figures were - over the past weeks & months - forecasting LOWER Oild prices, we have in reality - as our technical analysis forecasted - HIGHER OIL prices. There is an ongoing RAGING WAR between the West and the East about Crude Oil pricing, sales. No doubt the Oil Benchmark is moving to the East (China) and is hereby simply destroying the Petro-Dollar. An action which in turn will destoy the US-Dollar.
Technical analysis tells us more than all the financial analysts of Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank, Barclays and HBSC.....
Crude Oil is BLACK GOLD and both Russia & China know this and are using this weapon to destroy the US-Dollar and the United States. The end game has been set in. Brent oil prices surged above $70 per barrel on Tuesday as concerns of a trade war once again receded. Brent has gained 4.5 percent over two trading days. China’s President helped allay fears by promising to open China’s economy and lower import tariffs.
- xxxxxx is the most vulnerable oilfield services firm to new U.S. sanctions on Russia, although its business there still amounts to less than 10 percent of sales.
- Saudi Aramco and xxxx signed a $5 billion deal to build a massive petrochemical complex at their 440,000 bpd Jubail Satorp refinery in Saudi Arabia...more in the Subscriber's section
- The new sanctions against Russia have created some GAPS on the candle charts of GAZPROM and ROSNEFT. GAPS are ALWAYS closed....we just don't know how much time it takes.
- Apart from Gazprom & Rosneft most other Oil and Natural Gas shares are resuming their uptrend....more in the Subscriber's section
Wednesday April 11, 2018 - Gold expressed in Australian Dollars has "BROKEN OUT" !
Updated Sections: Aussie-Gold & Aussie/$/€,
The question is not "IF" but "WHEN": Experience learns that when you see financial markets, stock markets, currencies, jump up and down like a yoyo because of political talk (Trump , China-Xi) , most of the time something bad is brewing and markets are about to move up or down dramatically.
Domino, domino: If Silver breaks out, Gold also will. At the same time the US-Dollar may well break down and resume it's downtrend and the Stock Market (Dow, SP500) will probably also break down....Advised is to follow up markets daily and react accordingly when a BREAKOUT or BREAKDOWN occurs.
- xxxxx moved to quell fears it may eventually turn to equity finance again after its super-sized its dollar-denominated credit facility, nearly doubling it to $600m...more in the Subscriber's section
- Following shares show a fresh BUY signal and can be bought at present levels: ...more in the Subscriber's section
Tuesday April 10, 2018 - Ian Mc Avity passed away...he was one of the few active financial analysts left who 'lived' the 1960's & 1970's .
This is a 2012 interview with Ian: we haven't seen anything yet.
- The large speculators (non-commercials) increased their net-short position in silver for the third straight week. The last time they were net-short was in 2003 when silver rallied from $4.50 to $8.35 in 10-months . If the same scenario would occur today, Silver would rise from $16.50 to $32 before end of February 2019...more in the Subscriber's section
- nothing for today...except for the fact that our "absolute support levels" are still NOT broken!...more in the Subscriber's section
Monday April 9, 2018 - Dow Plunges 750 As Dollar Tumbles And Gold Surges: has our key support level been broken yet?
Updated Sections: Real Estate, Real Estate in Panama, Silver, US-Dollar , €-Gold & €/$, World Stock Market Indexes,
"We May Take A Hit": Trump Warns Investors To Prepare For "Pain" In The Market. Trump's admission that stocks are going lower and OVERBOUGHT Stock Markets, it may be time to sit on the sidelines for a while. Trump's main objective is to make America's TRADE DEFICIT smaller, to bring PRODUCTION (Made in the USA) bank home. The process - and Trump admits it - will be painful but in the long run it is the only way to make America strong again.
Trump does what any good CEO would do! To correct a TRADE DEFICIT one must make IMPORTS more expensive and EXPORTS cheaper...and that is EXACTLY what is happening now. At last!
- Since the beginning of 2018 "MADE in CHINA" costs 20% more...The Yuan is up by 10%, the Dollar index down by 10% ...or this is a 20% shift in the Dollar versus Chinese Yuan exchange rate...Few investors seem to understand this will severely impact the Price Inflation figures (CPI)
|more in the Subscriber's section|
- The head-and-shoulders pattern in xxxxx looks spectacular.
- xxxxx has been holding up well inside it's trading range.
- The xxxx index holding well above its 5 week moving average and also hints to higher xxx & xxxx.
- Mind the ABSOLUTE STOP LOSS LEVELS on the PF charts for the Dow Jones and SP500 - CRITICAL LEVEL can be broken today!
Friday April 6, 2018 - Stocks make a monster comeback, Dow rallies more than 700 points from lows of the day...this is critical!
Russia isn’t alone in this. BRICS nations such as Brazil, India, China, and South Africa are all planning their exit from the international banking mafia for more financial independence.
|“It seems that only an all out war will ever settle the power plays for the dominance or death of the U.S. petrodollar, which is ultimately controlled by the same few hands that steer and control the central banks of nearly all the world’s nations,” wrote Mac Slavo. “Only by stealth and monotony have these activities remained in the shadows.”|
- Why yesterday's stock market action is critical and important: hopefully it is the and of an A-B-C correction leg and the ABSOLUTE SUPPORT zone will not be broken after all. At least not for the time being...The pattern is certainly NOT a BUY pattern yet. In terms of timing, April may well see the end of the corrective period, with the 70-day and 39-week cycles maturing this month. A healthy outcome for the xxx xxxxx would be to stay above its 200-day Moving Average and build a base between 23,500 and 25,000. This would set the stage for amove towards the all-time high or WAVE 5 of the secular Bull run.
- The xxxx is in a precarious position. Our Canary in the mine however shows us a rather negative picture (be advised this has implications for all stock markets worldwide). The xxxx important 7,100 level was tested in early February and again in early March, but further selling pressure in March finally broke the support. The break below 7,100, which has now persisted for nearly two weeks, could be the start of a more extended decline. For any chance of a bullish outlook to be retained the xxxx must climb – and do so quickly – above the 7,100 level.
- Chart below shows Gold's & Silver's short term trading ranges...once matured, we shall see either a break-down or a break-up.
Thursday April 5, 2018 - Gold and Oil are shifting away from the West to the East and the sunset of the U.S. Dollar is happening in the East.
Updated Sections: ,
We are in a situation where we see the technical patterns form and where financial markets are being setup for the next move. All actors are in place and we now just have to wait until some NEWS EVENT kicks open the rotten door and markets adjust accordingly. Hard to tell which event will send the Dollar lower and Gold, Silver and commodities higher. However we know that soaring DEBT will push interest rates higher and bond markets lower. We know that once interest rates rise DERIVATIVES will begin to break. We know that the monopoly of the U.S. Dollar has been broken last month and the LMBE may see a bullion default as the Gold trade moves to China.
Having said this, a intelligent investor buys LOW and CHEAP and sells HIGH and EXPENSIVE AND is PATIENT....not the other way around.
- xxxxx and xxxxx are becoming important international entities and I expect they will slowly but surely take over from the dead OPEC.
- Following Miners are a BUY at present levels. See Candle charts for Medium term Targets.
|see subscriber's section for details|
|click on the charts to enlarge||check the PF-charts...|
- This candle chart tells us the Gold & Silver sector will - over the coming months - perform better than the Stock Markets! So WHY would one take the risk to stay in STOCKS in OVERVALUED STOCK MARKETS?!
Wednesday April 4, 2018 - 4 charts give a better picture of the state of the financial markets than a 1001 page analysis..and take less time to analyse.
Updated Sections: $-Gold, Euro & Sterling Bonds, Corporate Bonds , World Indexes (short candles) ,
This is WHY a system based on DEBT CANNOT POSSIBLY SURVIVE & is doomed to crash...EVERY Dollar, Euro, Sterling, Yen created with DEBT slowly infects the Financial System until it crashes...and we have a RESET.
- Very IMPORTANT is that the setup of the markets is now totally different than in 1987. Miners aren’t a hedge against the stock market declining, they are protection against bad central bank policy. When stocks get materially weak, that will change the whole story line about how well the Central Banks policies work. That’s how the stock market and the metals are related now. In 1987, metals ran before and into the first part of the crash, but then people worried about deflation because stocks collapsed while bonds yielded 10%, so metals got sold. Today we clearly see that Metals and Miners profit each time the Stock Markets fall.
- The charts of the Dow Jones & SP500 compared with the charts of Gold, Silver and Miners clearly confirm the above statement. more in the Subscriber's section
- At this time the Absolute Critical support levels for the Dow and SP500 are being negotiated....bear in mind that the BUY CLIMAX we had earlier this year and end of last year will need weeks and month to be digested (before indexes will rise again). A glance at the charts of shares in the RECESSION PROOF section tells us WHY.
|see subscriber's section for the charts...|
|Dow Jones||S&P 500|
Tuesday April 3, 2018 - Fear and greed are stronger than a long-term vision and printing money and write off debts doesn't work !
The situation with a never ending story of rising debt cannot GO ON FOR EVER. This simply is MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE...and now that we have entered the EXPONENTIAL SIDE of the CURVE, IT IS MATHEMATICALLY 100% SURE that the situation won't last for much longer: my guess it will last for a maximum of 5 more years. Printing more money will only exacerbate the problem. Venezuela tried this, Zimbabwe tried this, Germany tried this (Weimar).... And writing off all debts which many people put forward as a solution is certainly not a solution. If it was that easy, why don’t we just continue to borrow and print and write off the debts to create the ultimate LALA-land? Well, for one simple reason – it doesn’t work! If all the debt is written off, then the assets that this debt has supported will also implode in value. Thus, we would have a wealth destruction of a magnitude that the world has never seen before. Most financial assets will disappear or lose 90-95% in value. The most likely outcome is not that debts will be written off but that they will implode in value since they will never be repaid. The consequence will be the same, a deflationary implosion of debt and assets.
And YES...when the day comes we have an deflationary implosion of debt and assets, the price of Gold can fall to $1 per oz. Important however is to understand (I know most investors have not the mental ability to understand this - they only understand short term profit hunting) that Gold will always be Gold and that Gold will always buy you FOOD and SHELTER.
The best protection is to own physical gold and silver in a NON-BANK-VAULT out of POLITIAL REACH (like the one(s) we advise to our relations. Some Miners, Energy, Oil,...stocks will appreciate considerably but this is much more speculative since they are held within the financial system and subject to many risks. Most investors who bought gold and silver around $ 1,920 in 2011-2 are impatient. But if they realized that they are holding the best insurance that money can buy against all the coming problems in Pandora’s Box, they would feel extremely content. Gold and Silver will reach levels that few people can imagine today.
REDDITOMETRO & RISPARMIOMETRO and the Italian government is one of the most bankrupt in the world; its debt level is an unbelievable 132% of GDP-- and rising.
The Italian government is one of the most bankrupt in the world; its debt level is an unbelievable 132% of GDP-- and rising. As Italians cannot keep borrowing and as the EU controls how much money is printed, their only solution is rising taxes... exactly the opposite of what they should be doing. And, just like the ancient Romans, governments are on a witch hunt for anyone they think (in their sole discretion) might be cheating on taxes.
Soon in your country/village: Italians already have a system in place called the REDDITOMETRO, an automated tool for the tax authorities to comb through income and expense records of Italian residents. The algorithm finds anyone whose expenses were higher than his/her income and presumes that s/he has been evading taxes.
Earlier this month, however, the Italian tax authorities rolled out a brand new tool called RISPARMIOMETRO. Risparmiometro goes through ALL financial records: credit card transactions, bank accounts, investment accounts,... to determine whether or not someone has too much savings relative to his/her occupation. Think of the implication. Risparmiometro (the new tool) also looks at bank activity to see how frequently you’re using the account: if you’re not using the account frequently enough, the government assumes that it’s because you’re dealing in cash… and evading taxes...more in the Subscriber's section
- for Italians it has become ILLEGAL to export GOLD and the stringent Gold Regulations have wiped out the Italian Jewelry Industry.
- Templars were tortured for 7 years until Filip le Beau got all their gold. Are you ready to be tortured by your TAX MAN!?
- It's all about communicating financial vessels...the Stock Market party is over until we have QE4 and QE 4 will send the Dollar through the floor...
- Owning a Bitcoin is like owning the deed to an empty gold mine, on a blockchain. Yes, there's proof of work, yes, ownership can be traded relatively easily, but it's still effectively worthless. Actually, Bitcoin is worse, because at least the gold mine might have some other potential use. With Bitcoin you get nothing.
- Exponential rapidly rising (like we had for the Dow Jones) or falling markets usually go further than you think but they do not correct by going sideways...more in the Subscriber's section
- The public buys the most at the top and the least at the bottom.
- Fear and greed are stronger than a long-term vision.
- Markets are strongest when they are broad and weakest when they narrow to a handful of blue chip names.
- Bear markets have three stages – sharp down, reflexive rebound and a fundamental downtrend.
- When all the experts and forecasts agree – something else is going to happen.
The breakout of $-Gold above xxxxx is preparing a significant test of the xxxx head and shoulder bottom’s neckline; a major pattern which will propell Gold up to $1,920 and higher.
- Following two shares are a buy at present level. Note we the Support levels.
|more in the Subscriber's section|
- 6.6% is the technical target of the 30 year interest rate level.